Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing about results for managed hunts hitting the mail boxes, i walked up to mine with excitement. and guess what!!! a letter from the MDC, i was about to pee my paints...ran inside like a little kid telling mom and dad the ice cream truck was comming, ripped open the letter.....and then it happened....it was just my forms to help the MDC find out what i see when i hunt.

:mad2::mad2::mad2:

and then i remember the feeling of my mom and dad telling me i couldnt have ice cream today.

ohh well, maybe someday.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
yeah i know what you mean about that ,a nice big fat enelope.which looks like it has a congrats and a map of the area,then they put the hammer down:rotfl:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Bummer.........keep trying.

·
Registered
129 Posts
same thing happened to me and my hunting partner today. While at lunch his wife called and said he got a letter from MDC so we were all pumped up, he tells her to open it and she says its your yealy survey...and the bubble burst:banghead:

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Well I'm glad I'm not alone!!:moon:

Boy I'm sure glad Squirrels are in the first colum,saves looking too far to put their number.

oneshot
:D No count on Big Grins.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.