I think my VECtor call is out of tune

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by venatic, Nov 7, 2010.

1. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I had what I believe was a buck tonight rubbing up some trees. I could make out an outline and see some movement along with branches breaking. I grunted to him a few times and he never paid attention. I was running out of daylight and he wouldn't cooperate. :mad2:

2. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Had a 130'' the other night that didn't really seem to care about the grunter or a bleat, some are ready and some aren't

Need to start carrying it at work though the bow hunters are really pushing the deer in

3. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1884618&tid=131291&author=venatic]I had what I believe was a buck tonight rubbing up some trees. I could make out an outline and see some movement along with branches breaking. I grunted to him a few times and he never paid attention. I was running out of daylight and he wouldn't cooperate. :mad2:[/rquote]

I'm havin the same experience Gary. That buck tonight paid the grunt no attention at all. The bucks around here aren't thinkin much about fightin, they got lovin on their mind.:D

4. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I guess Parker needs to come up with a love call. :D

5. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1884671&tid=131291&author=venatic]I guess Parker needs to come up with a love call. :D[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2:

6. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Imperial MO
    Tis the time to snort wheeze.

7. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I'm guessing yours is due for a tuneup from Parker. Mine called up one just yesterday morning.