Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To go south ......saw numerous flocks going down the miss this afternoon heading to southern parts unknown -1

Any birds left around alton pool area ? get em if you got em

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Or hunt some geese! :woot::cheers:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
still allot of birds left and still plenty up north headed this way.its not over yet:cheers:

·
Registered
468 Posts
HUNTED TED SHANKS TODAY HAD 0 LUCK ONLY 1 DUCK KILLED AT 11:30AM OUT OF ABOUT 50 HUNTERS THEY WERE ALL VERY HIGH ,SEEN ALOT OF GEEESSSESS

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
They say they are holdin 86k worth birds I say B.S. They may get more new birds later in the week,but if the water is froze sorry charlie. Find open water around ag fields and you can kill ducks,but tryin the parks pretty silly to me.

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1508126&tid=105175&author=ducks1]They say they are holdin 86k worth birds I say B.S. They may get more new birds later in the week,but if the water is froze sorry charlie. Find open water around ag fields and you can kill ducks,but tryin the parks pretty silly to me. [/rquote]

That count was from 2 weeks ago ....we've had some hard water since then and things have changed ......mdc needs to quit posting that gar-bage on the internet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts