Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just keep seeing where people are losing Private Land to hunt.Got me thinking,I have 20 acres,not many Deer,but can usually count on killing one on opening of Firearms Season.It would be really stupid to sell this place,considering I have a Stand where nobody will bother me.

I don't mind Public Ground,but I think I would much rather hunt it after the first weekend when things settle back down.

I know kind of High Price to pay for a private place to set,but it sure is nice!!

oneshot
:D The Big Grin hopes oneshot don't Lease out my Mouse Hole.

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
No use keeping it if the neighbors have poached all the deer! :wink:
You know I don't know whats going on but seems like their changing.

oneshot
:D the big Grin thinks their Idiots.

·
5,632 Posts
My nieghbors were sitting out in their driveway blaring Bill Engval tonight.

Not that I don't like Bill...but blaring it in the driveway?

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
Oneshot you will never regret buying that 20 you got. The way land prices have really gone up in the past few years you made a good.....no....a great investment. My little 40 acre patch of timber sure feels good compared to hunting on Corp land around Truman Lake.

·
Registered
754 Posts
20 acres that you have control over beats 200 that gets trampled by the public. Manage it well and you could have all the deer you ever need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.