Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and this little booger....tried chewing my camera off the tree by gnawing on the cable lock

[file]44783[/file]

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
:sniper::sniper::sniper:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Put me in Coach I'm ready to Play!!!!!:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Got's 2-30 round, 1- 20 round and 4- 5 round mags for the Mini-14...:sniper:

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Originally posted by Heeler75

Hot diggity, you can miss 100 times before having to stop and reload mags! Never seen a mini that was worth it's weight in turds. I had one. HAD being the operative word.

I've got a CZ in .17 Rem. It's a yote killin machine.

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by kevthebassman
Originally posted by Heeler75

Hot diggity, you can miss 100 times before having to stop and reload mags! Never seen a mini that was worth it's weight in turds. I had one. HAD being the operative word.

I've got a CZ in .17 Rem. It's a yote killin machine.
I shot a 1-1/2" group at 100 yards last weekend with it. I figure that's good enough to kill a yote. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
You should just run some electricity to that cable.....should take care of them!

I was hoping to try setting some traps this weekend at my place as one cam consistantly has yotes and a a couple pics of a bobcat but I aint messing with trying to set a trap in 2 degree weather!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
set some people up on corners of the property and start calling them in and the rest is history:sniper:
thats what we did worked out real well

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
see, and people blame thieves for trail cams going missing. now we know the true story

·
Registered
452 Posts
see, and people blame thieves for trail cams going missing. now we know the true story

I have found mind moved on the trees before. There was only a pic of the ground???????

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
i have been camming solidly for almost 3 years now and have only gotten 1 yote pic, and i know for a fact we have a bunch of em around, those and bobcats. i just cant ever get em on cam,.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Got a lot of yotes & no pics also. I just thought they smell me? Just ***** & Deer mostly. Lots of Turkeys, don't have any cams out now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts