·
Registered
11,987 Posts
:eek:::eek::

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Awe, Shucks. Thanks for the compliment.

That Samson Fox sure is a prize!! I have no doubt he is the first of Many catches for you.

Maybe now I will have someone to have a friendly competition with ;)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I'm have no interest in a competition, like I told Bob last year, for my help all you have to promise is that you teach someone else how to trap so as to keep the sport alive. Bob is young & would run circles around me & I have no desire to longline anymore, too many long days away from home. You boys keep the flame burnin & I will be happy just readin about it & lookin at the pics:cheers:....... Oh yeah we did catch another coyote today, I'll post up the pics tomorrow:whistle::stirpot::D ......GET EM BOYS !

·
Registered
795 Posts
Justbob....you have the passion for sure! I think we have the same land trapping teacher...lol He knows his stuff for sure!

I learned a ton from another buddy about water trapping and that got me jumpstarted into this goofy sport! :eek::

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Ahhh justbob you need a good ole thank you hug for sure. I heard he also shot a grease too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.