Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some stands bad! I have 1400 acres to hunt on and i only have 7 stands(4 hang on, 1 Climber and 2 ladder) If anyone has any that they want to sell cheap. Send me a U2u. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Word of advice....you can't pay too much for safety....just something to think about. It sounds like you have a great start with stands...use what you have and you can always move them accordingly. Good Luck!

·
5,632 Posts
Dude, I have ONE. A climber. Although, I am looking at getting a couple more this year. Sure gets old carrying that thing around everywhere! But it can be done with what you have!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,291 Posts
How about something like this.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,291 Posts
Hmmmmm. I got an error when trying to attach a photo.

MySQL has encountered an unknown error. To find out the exact problem, please set the DEBUG flag to true in header.php.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Dude, I have ONE. A climber. Although, I am looking at getting a couple more this year. Sure gets old carrying that thing around everywhere! But it can be done with what you have!
Me too. I use one--a climber as well.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,291 Posts
Let's try this again.

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Climber here too...

Never underestimate the utility of ground blinds for bowhunting.. be they store-bought tent types
or just brushed-in sitters... well-placed, you can do very well with 'em.

Great to have several setups when wind cant be predicted. My .02

·
just a no body
15,625 Posts
you got 1400 acres to hunt..man o man.. I have stand with no where to go.
I only hunt rifle season..could we make a deal?..where ya at?

its a metal prefab that leans up against a tree with a seat that turns also comes with a shooting rest that inserts after sitting..aint no falling out unless a person tries

OBTW.. i like your sig..my feelings exactly

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beanpile, i run across this ground by chance. I used to help my grandpa who helped this guy farm, at that time he owned like 300-500 acres. This turkey season i decided to hunt one field in front of my grandpas house and when the birds wouldnt come my grandpa called this guy and asked him he said go a head. Now i told the guy i was intrseted in bowhunting it and he said sure. Thats when i found out he had 1400 acres. Pleasent Surprise.

About the sig thing, i am really into the whole mature buck thing, he dont have to be big just mature, thats all. If you want meat shoot a doe not a young buck:wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.