Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lookin for any and all types of deer stands. Hang Ons, Climbers, or ladder. Anything you have that you dont want anymore please pm me. I have recently gained permissoin to alot of new ground and i am already short on stands. Any help would be greatly apperciated. Thank you in advance

Tanner
aka Bowhunter4life

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,365 Posts
I got rid of the climbers that I don't use any more. Sorry.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by MObuckman
do you need people to sit in those stands???
Yea, I'll set in one for ya...you know, just to make sure there are no deer walkin by that particular stand that day.....

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
yeah ,i could bring a stand to sit in for day for yah.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
get a second job, that would be hard and all since i dont DRIVE YET. sry for asking i just thought someone would have one they didnt want and i could buy it for cheaper than a brand new one. I work alot more than kids my age so back off jerk

G

·
I have an idea..........get a second job and buy some at wally world.......:D :D
Sorry if I missed something here but I did not see where he said..... Give me or donate.......

Maybe he is willing to pay for used items rather than new ones. Just my opinion you understand

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
I meant that as a joke, not intended for a direct statement ,I will edit if needed,I put smileys after it.....sorry you took that out of context

G

·
Pipe, I don't think that an edit is necessary. Maybe he should have stated that issue in the orginal post but he didn't. No foul here as far as I am concerned.. BH4L. you OK with this?:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
no problems on this end ,good luck finding some,I have a catolog some where with a special running on climbers for 70 dollars,I think it was bass pro,if i find it i will post when and where if interested

·
5,631 Posts
www.sportsmansguide.com

Last I looked they had some $35 hangon stands. Not gonna be all that comfortable but they'll get you up in a tree!

I'm short on stands myself. I know how it is.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Try out eBay... if you give it some real hard lookin you can find a deal for sure.

Don't be limited in lookin in the exact section things should be in,,, sometimes people make mistakes and list items in thw wrong spot: YOU CAN GET EXCELLENT DEALS ON A LOT OF STUFF... You just gotta put in the effort.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts