Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bridget Odonoghue from USSA called me this evening. They are in desperate need of some youth (terminal or disabled) who have had hunter's safety training and are between the ages of 12 and 17. She has a pile of amazing hunts lined up but not enough kids to fill all the spots. If you know ANYBODY who would fit the bill and would enjoy a trip hunting just about everything available in this country, please contact her at 1-715-884-2256. Their website it at http://www.childswish.com/

These hunts are totally paid for so it's a fantastic opportunity for the kids. If anyone is curious but unconfortable contacting them directly, give me a shout and I will gladly help out. Thanks

Don

·
5,632 Posts
That sure is awesome, dchriste!

I'm sending you a u2u.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
dchriste, that is really a wondeful offer. Hope you are able to find some kids that this applies to.

Jack

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by jmmcguire
That sure is awesome, dchriste!

I'm sending you a u2u.
Thanks jmmcguire. I just sent one back to you.

And a big thanks for you other guys who have responded. Hopefully we can scare up some young hunters for this tremendous opportunity. When I talked to Bridget (USSA) about this initially, she said that over the last 5 years, they have taken over 3000 kids on outtings. Pretty awesome!

Don

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One young lady will be hunting in Texas soon! This gal is 18 but Bridget let me know that their organization can find trips for any age! Especially those who are terminally ill. Let's find her some more!
Don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.