·
just a no body
15,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 24 hrs to let him know.

A guy I know has a NEW IN THE BOX

Winchester 9422 Tribute/Legacy

They only made 9422 of them..bought new at Cabelas for $540

he wants $525..should I or Should'nt I???

dont need it....BUT!! they are going fpr $700+/- on gunbroker.com

·
just a no body
15,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what I'm thinking..or hold on to it
problem is with Winchester going out of Bizz there is a feeding frenzy going on now..it might cool down shortly..no doubt tho it wont /should'nt go down in value

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Yep go for it. Never ever shoot it and keep it stored safely and cleaned often. Should be worth a lot as a Collector's Gun in 20-30 years.

Jack

·
Registered
21,417 Posts
Are you crazy? Of course don't buy it, just give me the name and number of the guy and I'll buy it. Just kidding, it sounds like a great investment. It won't go down in value. I think I'd buy it, wait several months and maybe sell it then.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
guess i am just of different thinking
i am not big on having guns i don't shoot
and i really think personally i would let it pass
but hey if you got the cash go for it
i would probley try and put it right back on gun broker
if you think that you could get 800 for it

·
just a no body
15,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I'm going for it..had dreams on it all night.

I agree with Huntn4food I dont like having toys I cant play with especially for that kind of $$ ..I know of a 223 Win featherwieght for the same price..but

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
I've got a Winchester special addition Howard County .44 lever action rifle I bought that just kills me to see sitting there doing nothing! There were only 10 of them made. It's a Howard County special addition, which is the county my business is in here in Indiana.
It's gorgeous and a good investment, but all my guns are working guns. I've already seen one of the other 9 go for 2x what we paid for them.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Originally posted by JackJr
Yep go for it. Never ever shoot it and keep it stored safely and cleaned often. Should be worth a lot as a Collector's Gun in 20-30 years.

Jack
I agree......:wave:

·
Banned
81,584 Posts
Originally posted by beanpile
I'm getting it
Be sure and post a pic when you do,,,,,,,,,I like lookin at toys I'd like to have.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
Originally posted by henry
I'm getting it
Be sure and post a pic when you do,,,,,,,,,I like lookin at toys I'd like to have.

:cheers::cheers:
check out the link from underclocked..I dont have a digital..sure is pertty tho
send it to me. I'll take a picture for you.:wave:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
ifn ya got the cash buy it. if i had a lot of cash i would buy some guns just to collect but i buy to shoot. that being said sometimes when you see a good deal on something you know you can make cash on then you sometimes have to put your buisness hat on and buy the dang thing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.