Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to go out sat. but I dont want to go alone. Someone want to join me. I cant promise to put you birds, but where ever we go I am atleast ok to share a blind with....I think:thinking:

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
[rquote=1497729&tid=104534&author=Rebel]tj, dunno where i be huntin sat but your welcome down here if you dont want to see any birds

:wave:[/rquote] WHAT ABOUT ME:whinging:

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
[rquote=1497739&tid=104534&author=Rebel]Your welcome too brotha :cheers:[/rquote] JUST TEASING YA DAVE SURE WISH IT WAS CLOSER THATS A LONG HAUL FOR A FEW HRS OF WATCHING:cheers:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NOt sure, jsut want to go out and watch birds, or atleast share a blind with some characters:D Poor line, hunt river out of my boat, whatever, just want to get out. Thinking about joing me timmy? We can hunt out of the boat, or if you have an idea...I can do the work:cheers:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1497729&tid=104534&author=Rebel]tj, dunno where i be huntin sat but your welcome down here if you dont want to see any birds

:wave:[/rquote]

I need to be home at noon, which means I would have to leave the honeyhole to come home at....8:30-9. Long way to drive for a 1 hr hunt.:D

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1497879&tid=104534&author=Timmytaters]TJ YOU HAVE A U2U[/rquote]

back at ya:cheers:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
How far you willing to drive? I might have a spot, but it's an hour south of STL.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[rquote=1498434&tid=104534&author=knockemdeadd]Original Al is looking for ya TJ ?

see above....[/rquote]

I know, I was ignoring him...:D. j/k, talked him via u2u, he is gonna be to far away for me. since I have to be home around noon, a3 hr drive wont work.:whinging:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
go TRY to draw in at Marais. they are hammering em, and its close, you can always hit the WH on the way home :cheers:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[rquote=1498488&tid=104534&author=knockemdeadd]go TRY to draw in at Marais. they are hammering em, and its close, you can always hit the WH on the way home :cheers:[/rquote]

Still isnt fun to go alone. I would rather go and shoot nothing with some friends than go alone and shoot a limit...well, almost:hysterical:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts