Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

I love me some kool aid in cold weather

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Rebel2 
#1 ·
killed a few duckies not saying where but it was good very good :banana-man-yeah:

#2 ·
if it was koolaide birds, then big whoop:peepwall:

j/k congrats:cheers:

#4 ·
:woot::cheers:

#5 ·
today we killed our limit again 24 duckies but i got the whole experience today.....buddy got shot just below the eye, got in two shouting matches, got our swing birds shot out, ducks cirlcing our spread were being shot at from hunters 200 yards away, people moving in on us after daylight, and got told by the guy who shot my buddy that, this is how it is, live with it or dont come back.......wont take too much of that until i find something else to do with my greenbacks.

#6 ·
Somebody shot me I'd have reported it. Which park were you at?

#7 ·
I'd be interested to know which park, myself....

Another question....after your buddy got shot did ya continue to hunt or quit for safetys sake and get outta there???

#8 ·
[rquote=1503167&tid=104791&author=showmethejewels]today we killed our limit again 24 duckies but i got the whole experience today.....buddy got shot just below the eye, got in two shouting matches, got our swing birds shot out, ducks cirlcing our spread were being shot at from hunters 200 yards away, people moving in on us after daylight, and got told by the guy who shot my buddy that, this is how it is, live with it or dont come back.......wont take too much of that until i find something else to do with my greenbacks.[/rquote]

Sounds like some fun times I've heard about at Grand Pass! :cheers:

#9 ·
Sounds like fun....cant beat pool 6:mad2::mad2:......You had the back up there, ya should givin that guy a shot in the eye and called it even:cheers:

#11 ·
Agreed Reb, I think they need to do something to that pool. I would like to see it split up in to two pools but who am I to say....If I have my choice on 6 or a pool thats not shootin ducks I will pick the pool thats not killin just so i dont have to put up with the people

#14 ·
Hey Reb,
Ill be in SW Mo over Xmas, any ducks showin up in that part of the state yet? We usually go to Stockton and there was much there opening weekend...at least where I was at

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.