I love it when I go to Wal-Mart............

Discussion in 'Fishing General' started by looking_for_guns, May 22, 2009.

1. and see friends that owe me money and they repay me.

Went to Wal-Mart tonight to get something for supper and seen a buddy of mine that I have not seen since deer season and he repaid me the fifty that he owed me.

So I bought me a Shakespeare 5'0"Ultra Light Cirrus Graphite rod and reel combo

Look out smallies this weekend. :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:cheers:

[file]58200[/file]

[file]58198[/file]

2. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    i have 3 of those setups....very good combos. :claphands::cheers:

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    can't beat that when ever i see somebody that owes me money.they look the other way and start walking faster.but i genererally cut a isle and circle them:D

4. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Best to take the plastic off the handle (all the cork surfaces). I know they will last longer if you leave it on but it sure gets slick if you have wet hands or fish slime on them.

By the way....good purchase. Should be a good one but remember to replace the line at least once a year if not more often. Six pound is a good all around test. I've pulled in a 35 pound spoonbill on 4 lb test so 6 should be even better.

5. He walked up to me and started talking.

His wife walked up and started talking to me also and next thing I know she is handing me 2-$20 and a ten said here this is what we owe you :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

I said okay I don't remember but if you say so

6. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Nice looking rig. I think you did good. Looks like Fathers day came early. :cheers:

7. [rquote=1272513&tid=89092&author=Mailman]Best to take the plastic off the handle (all the cork surfaces). I know they will last longer if you leave it on but it sure gets slick if you have wet hands or fish slime on them.[/rquote]

I am going to Houston just have not got around to it yet :stickfight:
    Space Cadet signing off

8. [rquote=1272515&tid=89092&author=Gamegetter]Nice looking rig. I think you did good. Looks like Fathers day came early. :cheers:[/rquote]

No GG that is a just because type thing

She say that she is still going to get me a pole that I can catfish and bass fish with :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

9. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    I always love getting a new rod.:woot:

10. kgdog

kgdog Senior Member

Whats wal-mart ,,,,they sell wall stuff?