·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Great pics you got there! :cheers:

Are you saving the big bucks for later?

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
I know you've got some of those awesome pictures of the big boys! Don't hold out!! Just kidding, those are great pictures!

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I promise, the big buck pics will come. Right now, I'm not getting any. My theory is that with all the resident does, they're keeping the bucks pushed away. That, or all the pressure I've been putting on the farm with the foodplots & mowing. I promise, once those girls start smelling up the place & the neighboring crops start getting cut, those boys will be mobbing my property.

I'm working on getting some pics of the one I saw last week. If I do, hold onto your socks, he's a definate shooter. He's on the neighbor. I set a cam last week, but I pointed it wrong & with the sunrise, I got 124 pics of weeds. Wasn't happy.

Here's a sneak preview. These trees have been hit 2 years in a row. There are several more tree just like them on mine & my neighbors farm. Haven't heard of a monster killed yet.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Good pics Randy, sorry I didn't get back with you last week...got a bit busy...

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Excellant pics!! And we appreciate you posting them. Can't wait to see the big one. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.