I know why no one is hearring as menny rifle shots today.

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Longbow26, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    I know why no one is hearring as menny rifle shots out in the woods today. Thoese accient spear things make no noise as you throw them. :rof2:

2. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

:rof2::rof2::rof2::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: True That!!!!

3. deerslayer75

deerslayer75 Active Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    :claphands::claphands:

4. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    :rof2::rof2: Never thought of that.

5. firemedjoe

firemedjoe New Member

Well this is how my day has went no deer. I stated above get down take 5 steps from base of tree and wouldn't u know who is standing but mr. 150 takes off running and snorting. I was switching treestand for my night hunt. I had wind.

6. firemedjoe

firemedjoe New Member

See that post at 1251 I got out of tree and 100 pm there he was

7. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    [rquote=1894790&tid=131994&author=firemedjoe]Well this is how my day has went no deer. I stated above get down take 5 steps from base of tree and wouldn't u know who is standing but mr. 150 takes off running and snorting. I was switching treestand for my night hunt. I had wind. [/rquote]

Sorry to hear that. But when you are deer hunting you have to act like a nervouse person wantong to comit a crime and check all areas for the po po and then check it again. Especially if it is windy since you wont hear them come in or near you at all.

If u seen him 2 times today i wount be moving my stand. Heck i wount be getting out of it eather. Good hunting.