Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One Mennonite has been coming into my place from the far end.The today when my Son came over said there was a Bicycle hid in the brush at the end of my drive.

I know I should have went down see if I could catch him.But I figure the damage is already done.Only one more day.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin sure could use a Bike.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,284 Posts
Put a for sale sign on the bike and put it out in the open.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by venatic
Put a for sale sign on the bike and put it out in the open.
After you log chain and lock it to a tree.

Better yet, run a 220 line down to it and hot wire the bike. Once you hear a loud-blood curdling scream, unplug the wire, reel it up back to the house, dispose of it and then go tell the wife to mow the yard as ya take a nap.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
What does mennonite have to do with anything? a trespasser is a trespasser. I'd toss his bike in the back of my truck and wait for the jerk to come walking up to the house to ask about it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
In MO is that considered tresspass to chattel? I would think you could do whatever then, lawyer speak up!

·
just a no body
15,609 Posts
they aint the quaint innocent people that some people think they area

i'd catch his arse and extort $$$$ from them..they got lots

of course i'm joking but its 0430 and I'm trying to be funny

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know it shouldn't matter,but I don't know if it a Man or Kid.

Came home one day seen where one had pulled their Wagon into the brush took out a bunch of small trees.Found out who it was they was picking Wild Grapes.This one has helped me out alot.So I just told him to pull up on the edge of my drive next time.

I know one time I tried to get a couple Kids to use their Horse to pull a Deer out of the bottom of a holler for me they wouldn't do it.I told their Uncle,he said he would have a talk with them.

I don't know for sure if the one on the Bike was hunting on my property or across the road.Either way its private property.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin likes their cookies.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by Bowpredator
What does mennonite have to do with anything? a trespasser is a trespasser.
True, but if you've never had the pleasure of seeing a load of mennonites pile out of a vehicle like mice and kill every 4 legged creature on the property, which isn't theirs nor do they have permission to be on, you're really missing out. They have a very different mentality when it comes to "seasons" and "limits"

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Originally posted by Mike911
True, but if you've never had the pleasure of seeing a load of mennonites pile out of a vehicle like mice and kill every 4 legged creature on the property, which isn't theirs nor do they have permission to be on, you're really missing out. They have a very different mentality when it comes to "seasons" and "limits"
Wow. Never have had that displeasure. Hope I never do either.

·
Registered
250 Posts
All great ideas, but I would rather leave the bike, but minus a few parts, seat, pedals, handlebars. Then catch up with him when he is halfway home:stickfight::stickfight:

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Mike911
Yelp their starting to get like that here.Getting a New Breed in.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin don't have to worry.He has no Legs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.