Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten all of 6 hours of turkey hunting this season. Last week I had to work Monday thru Saturday from 7-3:30. I found out today that I have to work again this Saturday. I have not worked a Saturday in 6 months but the first two weekends of turkey season I do. Big push to get the job done. I will head up north on Satuarday after work and hunt Sunday. I will not work next Sat. or Sun. I dont care if I get triple time! I need to get out in the woods. Sorry guys, I just had to vent a little.:whinging::whinging::whinging:

G

·
Good luck bud..... I know about the work thing...... It can really suck sometimes...... Hope you can get that weekend off and best of luck to ya on what ever time you have left to hunt.....:wink4::wink4:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
It's been about the same way for me...

Hope you get out there and get you one!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Dont feel bad bud i just found out about 15 minutes ago that i have to work the next two weekends in a row. And the best part is im gonna be between fredricktown and ste genevive 9 days in a row in the middle of turkey country. But oh well all that overtime gonna help pay for that divorce.

chad

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
couldn't say it any better. have been in the turkey woods for a total of two hours this year. can't complain about the time i have been in there because it has been productive but i am not done yet. sure wish work would understand that. now i am working friday night so saturday is out of the question but sunday, oh sunday, will be sneaking out for a couple hours sunday morning before the Lord's work takes presidence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.