I hate to mention it now and I wasnt going to but

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by Pastor, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    since there is some bantering going on about being happy you got drawn then eveyone should know that I got pill 14 out of 30 for ottor slough on 11/9/ and I am overwhelmed with excitement about it.

being new to ducking I think it is great to go to a place where I can learn a bunch. I got a full crew of excited people going with me as well

so there it is .

I put in once and get a good draw.

hate me, love me, dont care, I am pumped and thank the Good Lord I still am free enough to hunt.

:banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah:

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    I don't care about getting drawn or not. But like you I'm just glad the Good Lord gave me this day and all it brings!

3. yankee

yankee Senior Member

get after em pastor, but ya best leave the 300win mag home:D:D i believe it to be to big for ducks:D:D

4. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    [rquote=1881821&tid=131049&author=yankee]get after em pastor, but ya best leave the 300win mag home:D:D i believe it to be to big for ducks:D:D[/rquote]

I might pack it for a swan:eek:

5. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    I got no problem with folks being excited about being drawn to a koolaid stand. I hunt them myself on occasion. Still would prefer them to be open areas so I could go when I wanted. Imagine deer hunting where you were told where you could hunt on public land. HAving to stand in line to find out if you were even going to get to go hunt that day.

6. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    [rquote=1881929&tid=131049&author=DADAKOTA]I got no problem with folks being excited about being drawn to a koolaid stand. I hunt them myself on occasion. Still would prefer them to be open areas so I could go when I wanted. Imagine deer hunting where you were told where you could hunt on public land. HAving to stand in line to find out if you were even going to get to go hunt that day.[/rquote]

I agree with you sir.:wave:

7. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    well conrats, happy u got pulled. you mentioned learning something and i will start you off right. take what u see at the duck park and forget 90% of it. lot of bad habits go on there in mass. u will know the difference

8. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Highball babyyy

9. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    shoot as soon as u see them, the more shot flyin the better

10. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    yep and if the gun isnt at a 60-70 degree angle upward or more then its not safe...

11. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    reading on another site at a park where someone set up 50 yards from a group. after several shots striking the guy hee left and they thought it was okay

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    def closer the better

13. He is going with me. So you rejects quite trying to mess him up, ill take care of that! :D

14. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    shoot before you id

15. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    now ain't that a shot in the pills, try to help a guy out and get internet bashed:claphands:

16. You need a good kick now and again rico!

17. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    i get them nightly thank you. some how my sense of humor is lost on the ol' lady too.:shrug: