Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week, I seen where my beans had been cut off at the base of the stalk by something. The trail headed into the creek. So I put a camera there 1 foot off the ground to see who done it. Durn groundhogs.

[file]7665[/file]

·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
pinwheel.. if you have a lot of those critters, I'd love to help you out bud.:sniper:

BTW.. I stopped by your booth last Saturday and I dindt see you around. I didnt have much time to stick around but you have some amazing stuff bud!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by Bowpredator
Parboil them and remove the grease. Then put the meat in a baking dish with sweet potatoes and bake for awhile. Good eatin!
Are you kidding me right now?

Actually anything tastes better with some BBQ sauce.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
aw man:eek:,that would be plain nasty in my book.letem lay coyotes and buzzards gotta eat.

·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
r2's dad will tell you the same thing bp.. good eatin.
I cant say as I ever tried it or ever will, but some folks do.

Big ol rat, is what it is!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I do know this much; a big 'ol rat would eat another rat.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by rat
pinwheel.. if you have a lot of those critters, I'd love to help you out bud.:sniper:

BTW.. I stopped by your booth last Saturday and I dindt see you around. I didnt have much time to stick around but you have some amazing stuff bud!
Sorry I missed you coming by, I had to run back to the motel & pull more inventory out of the trailer. I did get to meet hoyt ahololic though. Even sold his wife a piece. It was a good show for us. Sales were up about 20% from last year.

I don't know we have an overabundance of them yet, but like rats, they multiply fast.

As for eating them, think I'll pass.

·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
I do know this much; a big 'ol rat would eat another rat.
Not this big ol rat.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.