I had a dream.........*pic*

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Refuze2falo, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    I swear this is the truth....

Last night for some strange reason I had a dream that a fellow MWT member scored a very nice buck. The best I remembered it was a dark antlered 12. At noon today that member called and we chit chat and I ask if he was hunting tonight and if he had by chance got one last night because of this crazy dream. We laugh about it and I tell him he better go tonight for sure.

@ 6:25 this eve I received a call and a very nice buck had been shot........and at 7:30 had been found but it's just a dark antlered 10. Go figured I really thought I was onto something when I woke up this mornin:D

I'm sure pics will be here soon or early in the morn.......:pop::pop::pop:

2. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Can you dream that Sunday morning I put some lead in a BIG East Texas deer??? Thanks in advance!

Congrats to the shooter!

3. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :wave: Dream tonight and call me tomorrow, okay Rob?

Parker

4. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    If by chance a deer related dream involving another member occurs they will be contacted:wave::D

5. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    You can dream me up one too while you are at it......I already have him picked out....need me to send you a pic for to get ya started???

6. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    So do you need my number????? :whistle:

7. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Let me know if the guy has a gray beard.

8. mofarmboy

mofarmboy Active Member

Nov 18, 2007
    central mo.
    rob somewhere between your dream and my reality tonight the buck lost 2 points but i dont care.......dream on buddy how bout a 180 for late season. full story and more pics tommorrow i'm sleepy!!!:D[file]145575[/file]

9. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    :eek:::claphands: That's a neat ol buck

10. mofarmboy

mofarmboy Active Member

Nov 18, 2007
    central mo.
    [rquote=1877025&tid=130729&author=Refuze2falo]:eek:::claphands: That's a neat ol buck[/rquote]
    thanks you can only imagine the roller coaster i've been on the last 3 days.......and oh yeah GO TEAM TIMER GHOSTS!!!!!!

11. boatcaptain

boatcaptain Active Member

May 31, 2010
    ELM TREE MO
    That is a nice wall hanger. Big deer and strange rack :eek:: congrats.:cheers:

12. bigm

bigm New Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Columbia Mo.
    :eek:::claphands::claphands::claphands:

13. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :2thumbsup: NICE BUCK!

Parker

14. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    [rquote=1876858&tid=130729&author=Refuze2falo]If by chance a deer related dream involving another member occurs they will be contacted:wave::D[/rquote]

I can u2u my cell number over :D

Mofarmboy-----:cheers: on a great animal

15. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1877025&tid=130729&author=Refuze2falo]:eek:::claphands: That's a neat ol buck[/rquote]

Man, you ain't jokin. Congrats mofarmboy:2thumbsup:

16. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    :claphands::claphands::cheers:

17. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    That is a nice buck. Refuze2falo I am a Hypnotist look at the swinging watch you are getting sleepy sleepy sleepy you are totally relaxed, Thursday night you will dream Big John will get a giant 15 point buck with his bow Friday morning around 10am EST he will make a perfect shot and only have to track it 15 yrs or so. When I snap my fingers you will awake feeling refreshed. Snap...........

18. mofarmboy

mofarmboy Active Member

Nov 18, 2007
    central mo.
    [rquote=1877235&tid=130729&author=Big John]That is a nice buck. Refuze2falo I am a Hypnotist look at the swinging watch you are getting sleepy sleepy sleepy you are totally relaxed, Thursday night you will dream Big John will get a giant 15 point buck with his bow Friday morning around 10am EST he will make a perfect shot and only have to track it 15 yrs or so. When I snap my fingers you will awake feeling refreshed. Snap...........[/rquote]
    big john dont put down the watch you dont want to track it 15yrs......bow bout 15yds:eek: