I guess I am doing better in handling crittisism. Spellinmg topic.

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Longbow26, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    I guess i am doing better in handling crittisism now then i was a few years ago. When the resent post about the nead for us to make shure every word is spelld correctly was made i did think it weas directed towerds me, but i dint get bent about it. Unlike a few years ago when that topic came up on site and in tells to me i got so bent about it i almost left the site.

SO i guess the 2 monthly visites the the mentel health clinic to deal with my PTSD is helping. Or i am gettign older and dont let things like that bother me as much. :rof2: thouhg i am going to take the first choice i types.

And to think that hunting season is jsut wround the corner, and we all know what that means. HUNTING STORRIES. And you will never find a better telling of a hunting adventure untill you read one told by yours trully. But conradtactical
    you will not be abel to read it since you have sentative sensabilitties when it comes to ppls spelling and typing skills. I guess you will have ot have some one read it to ya.

Cary one and have a good day.

2. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    never really ever noticed any problems with your spelling.:thinking:

You seem to get your point across.....:shrug:

3. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    don't sweat the small stuff longbow!

:cheers:

4. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    LB, who really gives a crap what random people on the interweb think about you? I'm sure most people on here that have never met me think I'm abrasive, mean, cruel, and hateful but I don't really care. Now that I think about, most of the people on here that have met me probably think that too.

:D

5. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Never let the small stuff bother me either LB

6. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

You're OK in my book buddy:cheers:
    You keep doing what you're doing:wave::wave::eek::

7. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

[rquote=1865142&tid=129877&author=hunter7x]don't sweat the small stuff longbow!

:cheers:[/rquote]

:cheers::cheers: Yes sir...and in the grand scheme of life its all small stuff.:wave:

8. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1865144&tid=129877&author=cummins5.9]LB, who really gives a crap what random people on the interweb think about you? I'm sure most people on here that have never met me think I'm abrasive, mean, cruel, and hateful but I don't really care. Now that I think about, most of the people on here that have met me probably think that too.

:D[/rquote]

I see you are back to being right most of the time again....:D

9. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1865153&tid=129877&author=callaojoe][rquote=1865144&tid=129877&author=cummins5.9]LB, who really gives a crap what random people on the interweb think about you? I'm sure most people on here that have never met me think I'm abrasive, mean, cruel, and hateful but I don't really care. Now that I think about, most of the people on here that have met me probably think that too.

I see you are back to being right most of the time again....:D[/rquote]

It's the cross I bear.

10. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    Michael, we can all figure out what is being said, when you say it.

If you'd like, download Mozilla Firefox, they have a spell check in there.

Pretty sure you use Internet Explorer, dont think they have a spellcheck for posting things.

:cheers:

11. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If everyone tried typing with one hand, I'm sure their post would either be real short or have misspelling too.

Keep posting LB and don't let it bother you.

12. SHEDHEAD

SHEDHEAD New Member

Feb 15, 2008
    SALL GOOD HERE MIKE!!! KEEP THEM POSTS COMIN!!!

Tell Ryan best of luck this weekend!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

13. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1865144&tid=129877&author=cummins5.9] Now that I think about, most of the people on here that have met me probably think that too.

Not me. You end up being the run of the mill "Internet tough guy" I expected. Couldn't whip your way out of a wet paper sack in person:blah::shrug::wave:

14. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1865203&tid=129877&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1865144&tid=129877&author=cummins5.9] Now that I think about, most of the people on here that have met me probably think that too.

Not me. You end up being the run of the mill "Internet tough guy" I expected. Couldn't whip your way out of a wet paper sack in person:blah::shrug::wave:[/rquote]

Could be but I can whip a "Smilin Rod".

15. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1865217&tid=129877&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1865203&tid=129877&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1865144&tid=129877&author=cummins5.9] Now that I think about, most of the people on here that have met me probably think that too.

Not me. You end up being the run of the mill "Internet tough guy" I expected. Couldn't whip your way out of a wet paper sack in person:blah::shrug::wave:[/rquote]

Could be but I can whip a "Smilin Rod".[/rquote]

Caps would have read out more furious

16. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    COULD BE BUT I CAN WHIP A "SMILIN ROD".

Is that better, nozzle?

17. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    Just show a rage broadhead to your keyboard, it will never spell another word wrong again... :cheers: :grouphug:
    No worries man!

18. blevely

blevely New Member

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    It's all good Longbow don't sweat the petty stuff and for goodness sake never ever pet the sweaty stuff,

Cummins I never thoughted that about you, you are little teddy bear I just wann hug and squeeze:D

19. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    Longbow,
    Uptight people are.........well uptight. They are, by nature, insecure about themselves and worry about things like youths killing "their" monster bucks during the youth season. The concept that someone could do something as good or better than they can never occurs to them.
    They are so worried about focusing on the shortcomings of others that they are never able to achieve anything themselves.
    They are quick to pound themselves on the chest and proclaim they are the greatest.
    They provide me some of the greatest entertainment in life. Learn how to laugh at them and keep on truckin, bud.:cheers:

20. skull stacker

skull stacker Active Member

Sep 3, 2008
    SEMO
    Longbow, if it wasn't for spell check, people would think I was joking or had some major issues. I wouldn't let what anybody says bother you, u2u me any time if you want to talk, I have no problem with your posts.