Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16 ft. aluminum. I got a 6 horse pull start motor, a 20 horse electric start motor, a fish finder, 2 brand new seats, battery for a trolling motor, 2 gas tanks and the trailer.

What a deal! I'm going to be on the water here pretty soon! Its ready to go with the 6 horse, but I think I'll wait til I get a trolling motor.

OH......and uh.....I need a hitch for the Malibu! :hysterical:

Parker

Attachments

·
PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
ain't no fish safe now:hysterical:congrats have a blast

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
I see some good times in that boat's future!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by JackJr
Man it's a Duck Boat!!;)

Jack
:hysterical: NO NO NO! Its NOT a duck boat! :hysterical:

Yeah......I know......its been used as a duck hunting boat before......but no duck hunting for me!

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by danceswithbooze
Before long I'm sure you will have that puppy so sull of catfish water will be lapping at the gunwall.
YES! Lots and LOTS of CATFISH! That's the plan! :D

Parker

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
That boat would look good just east of my new house with a couple pokes sitting in it trying to find the Crappie....

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Hayzer
That boat would look good just east of my new house with a couple pokes sitting in it trying to find the Crappie....
:D Yes....yes! I think it will go quite nice on that lake out there! :D

Looks like another year of crappy crappies up here though. Too much rain, and not enough warm weather to really get them turned on good......but there's still time....

Parker

·
Banned
81,617 Posts
Parker,,,this last rain really rolled the rivers good. The big flatheads will be wide awake and hungry now.

:cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.