1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Not enuf cover.

·
Registered
69,935 Posts
Maybe if all the members of Missouriwhitetails.com new and old pool their monies we could get up a sizable down payment on this place. That cabin would be a great place to have our September Get Together.

Who is up for it?

I'll start of with my life savings of $5.00

:2thumbsup:

Who's next?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
[rquote=1506439&tid=105053&author=beanpile]Had me going until I saw IOWA. $2K + per acre for that many? .. thats silly IMHO. Someone will buy it no doubt [/rquote]

Smaller parcels run 3-5k per acre up here... if not more. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hey James; my funds are tied up right now but I did send $800,000 in your name for partial ownership. At least you can hunt it and have a vote in day to day operations. Let me know how the coyote hunting is up there. Hope you enjoy it! Merry Christmas...

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
[rquote=1506765&tid=105053&author=seth_turner_04]We should ask Obama if there's any leftover bailout money we could use. :D[/rquote]

:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
587 Posts
[rquote=1506458&tid=105053&author=Mailman]Maybe if all the members of Missouriwhitetails.com new and old pool their monies we could get up a sizable down payment on this place. That cabin would be a great place to have our September Get Together.

Who is up for it?

I'll start of with my life savings of $5.00

:2thumbsup:

Who's next?[/rquote]

Would only take 1500.00 per member to float the 5 mil.

:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.