Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the feed store in Queen City near Kirksville. He didn't know he had it until I stopped in and asked. The owners name is Randy Johns, and he is a real good guy and is letting his two 15oz packets go for less than half of normal costs. Give him a call at 660-766-2711.

Pursuit is a selective herbicide that will attack broadleafs in legume plots.

Rat, if you are out there, how does under 10.00/oz sound.

Randy also told me that the 2.88oz packets will do 2 acres each, and there are 5-2.88oz packets in the overal package.

I have not price Pursuit anywhere else...I just had the urge to stop in and chat, so hopefully Rat or anyone else can verify that this is a good deal.

Thanks.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Originally posted by Whitemarsh
Originally posted by Wooddust
You pick up chicks in that area? Really?......
Yeah, these North Missouri chicks are the best!:cool:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Sometimes they scream a little when they don't know that I'm about to pick them up though.....and then there's some others that are afraid of heights too. :hysterical:

Parker

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thayer, not to take business from that guy, but check out ebay. The same guy who is selling gly 41% sells the pusuit packets as well. Just an FYI

Hope your planting endevours are going well. I just finished 24 long and tiresome acres. I have 5 more to go......the window is closing fast! Much needed rain to hit the east coast tonight till friday.......Yeeeeehaaaawwww!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.