Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes from today and this year.

i found a winter kill buck about a 100 yds from the top set and he had already dropped both sides. i was on a different property when i found the bottom antler. all three of them were pretty water logged looking but they've dried some and the camera is making them look whiter than they probably are.

I also found a digital camera still in it's carrying case. it must have been there for awhile since the memory card is 64mb. I'm hoping to take the card to Wal-mart and see if they can read it.

·
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1565167&tid=108860&author=Mailman]Those ain't bad at all....just think....next year they will be bigger.:2thumbsup:[/rquote]

I want to find the browtine buck's antlers and the nice 10 pt I passed on to let him grow another year. Those are the only two really nice bucks I got on the game cameras this year. I need some of the younger bucks to really step it up next year to give me something to shoot at. (bow)

·
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went to the parents for one of my brothers birthday celebration and we were able to read the pictures on the memory card from the camera I found while shed hunting. The pictures were from January 2000. That camera has been sitting out there for 10 years. Pretty cool find. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
[rquote=1566139&tid=108860&author=citybowhunter]I went to the parents for one of my brothers birthday celebration and we were able to read the pictures on the memory card from the camera I found while shed hunting. The pictures were from January 2000. That camera has been sitting out there for 10 years. Pretty cool find. :cheers:[/rquote]

I was curious to hear the results from the camera.

10 years!:eek: I woulda never thought anything like that could withstand weather that long.Even hidden in a camera.

Was there any good pics on it?

·
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
92 pictures. A camero that was for sale, world's of fun, the plaza, the zoo and pictures at a mosque.

before anyone mentions it, I didn't pay attention to all the dates on the pictures. Obviously World's of Fun isn't open in January. (3 pictures of World's of Fun. The "Detonator".)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.