Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally know the reason i didnt get to hunt with my brother brad this season. this really hurt me but the kept making up reasons he couldnt hunt to me and my other brother brock told me he talked to brad and he said he really doesnt like to hunt anymore.... so probly now i wont have anybody to hunt with except schultz. this really made me feel bad all day.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Keep your Chin up...That is pretty common w/ young guys they get real busy and just don't take the time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. He will be back but in the mean time just try to understand and enjoy your time w/ Schultz.

·
Lunch break commander
8,481 Posts
I would spend my time thinking about that big buck you killed and how it will look when you get in back. :claphands:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hang in there bud, you`re young, and you`ll meet some people that are as passionate about it as yourself, and won`t look back. I know it hurts now though, as I`ve been snubbed a time or 2 for various reasons.

You killed a great buck this year, and have many, many more to go, some one will be lucky enough that you`ll feel good passing on your knowledge, to someone else, and have them hooked for life. then you just may be wishing you could get in a hunt without them once in a while:D

·
Registered
587 Posts
As the guys before me have said, just keep at it.

It is just a matter of time before you meet someone, or a few different someones who are just as crazy about it as you.

I was on a solo mission for years, but now I have a few partners that love this sport as much as I do, and we have a blast and enjoy each others company as much as possible.

I am just thankful that I stuck with it & didn't give up like the others I knew.

Great Buck by the way! :claphands:

·
2,842 Posts
[rquote=1481132&tid=103571&author=Cook]Girls are going to mess things up for both of ya the next 10 years or so.

Ya may say no,that will never happen....but it will!:D[/rquote]

10???

How about the rest of your life!!!!

Just Kidding, I found a great one!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.