Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
12,585 Posts
You sound a little steamy there ol Seth ol buddy ol pal.
There was like zero flu deaths last year and hospitalizations but tons of covid and is basically similar symptoms and now there is a new strand of covid and it's thriving but still again flu is basically non existent, just makes you think a bit huh!This is not about keeping people safe and healthy anymore it's about control, that's what is sickening!
The only thing I've been steamy about lately is the two big *** bass I lost the weekend before last that cost me $600. Now that pissed me off! 😁

·
Under appreciated
88,056 Posts
My dad has been sick with chest congestion for the past two weeks, just getting over it. Its not covid but they didn’t even test him for influenza.
I talked to another person about my age that is going through the same things, no flu test. Both are vaccinated and both have the same symptoms.

I had covid and didn’t have near the trouble with it as they are having right now with whatever it is they have.

Who knows anymore.

Seth… Sure, not like someone cant get another job if they get fired for not getting vaccinated but not everyone works in an industry with that much job availability I guess. If a person has a narrow scope of experience, it could be a really bad deal if they get fired. Who wants a resume that says they were fired from a previous job for refusing to undergo a medical procedure?
In the medical field, I could see where they require vaccinations, so long as it was in your employment contract. If I signed an employment contract and nothing was said about forced medical procedures, I’d be pi’s Sed if I got fired for refusing.

Reactions: seth_turner_04

·
Registered
12,585 Posts
My dad has been sick with chest congestion for the past two weeks, just getting over it. Its not covid but they didn’t even test him for influenza.
I talked to another person about my age that is going through the same things, no flu test. Both are vaccinated and both have the same symptoms.

I had covid and didn’t have near the trouble with it as they are having right now with whatever it is they have.

Who knows anymore.

Seth… Sure, not like someone cant get another job if they get fired for not getting vaccinated but not everyone works in an industry with that much job availability I guess. If a person has a narrow scope of experience, it could be a really bad deal if they get fired. Who wants a resume that says they were fired from a previous job for refusing to undergo a medical procedure?
In the medical field, I could see where they require vaccinations, so long as it was in your employment contract. If I signed an employment contract and nothing was said about forced medical procedures, I’d be pi’s Sed if I got fired for refusing.
I agree it would suck for somebody not in a field where it's so easy to find a new job. Since BJC was mentioned, my mind just gravitated towards healthcare workers. With MO being an at will state though, is there really anything that stops the employer from doing this though? I'm not really for or against unions as I've never really had to think much about it, but I can see where this would be on scenario where a union would probably be an asset. Maybe I'm wrong with that assumption though.

·
Under appreciated
88,056 Posts
I agree it would suck for somebody not in a field where it's so easy to find a new job. Since BJC was mentioned, my mind just gravitated towards healthcare workers. With MO being an at will state though, is there really anything that stops the employer from doing this though? I'm not really for or against unions as I've never really had to think much about it, but I can see where this would be on scenario where a union would probably be an asset. Maybe I'm wrong with that assumption though.
To be honest, at the beginning of this debate here I just assumed it was against HIPPA to force an employee to divulge medical status, or to be required to divulge medical status to anyone but I guess I was wrong about that somehow. My employer is forcing us to say we either have been, haven’t been or that we do not care to divulge. I’m not sure what the heck that is all about… wouldn’t it stand to reason that the delta between the have and have nots MINUS the people that haven’t responded would BE the people who care not to divulge? I guess there would be some error there though if they didn’t require it and people had no repercussions for having not answered the question.
One thing is for sure… ansering the question absolutely IS a condition of employment that wasnt contemplated in my employment contract.

Reactions: seth_turner_04

·
4,777 Posts
my biggest gripe right now is with the media and every liberal so obsessed with the people who have not got the shot but say nothing about the thousands of immigrants coming in and across the border with no care or worry about who they might infect or spread anything too, its just common sense thats not the best idea and now you got the military moving these people around from base to base where our men and women in uniform are exposed to it at a higher rate, but yet nothing is said.

·
Under appreciated
88,056 Posts
my biggest gripe right now is with the media and every liberal so obsessed with the people who have not got the shot but say nothing about the thousands of immigrants coming in and across the border with no care or worry about who they might infect or spread anything too, its just common sense thats not the best idea and now you got the military moving these people around from base to base where our men and women in uniform are exposed to it at a higher rate, but yet nothing is said.
And this administration never mentions that. If they were inoculating them before they move them around, they would say so but then they would have to admit that they are moving undocumented people around the nation (to regions where they have voting gaps most likely)

Reactions: 20'
61 - 66 of 66 Posts