Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

Biology nit wit exposer
Getting vaccinated cause autism too. I wouldn't go to the DR. at all. If you start feeling bad just drain a little blood out of your system and get you an eye of newt poultice. :cheers:
What are you ?? A quack of some kind ?? Eye of newt is for bullet wounds and cast spells. Mustard weed and chicken blood are for the flu. 馃檮

Registered
I will say two things:
1. It is a good thing to have the opportunity to be vaccinated and live longer, healthier lives.
2. You should not be forced to take a shot that you don't want and have concerns about harming you.

Cooler Semi-Elitist
I don't care what you say, vaccines dont make you sick. I have taken a zillion, never got sick. My sample size of one is equally significant as yours.....馃槢

Registered
I will say two things:
1. It is a good thing to have the opportunity to be vaccinated and live longer, healthier lives.
2. You should not be forced to take a shot that you don't want and have concerns about harming you.
My bad, I should have said three things...
3. My sympathy to you thwackaddict, your family members and those that loved him.

All those democrats that fled Texas on the private jet and flew without mask and took all those selfies were vaccinated and guess what 3 of them tested positive for covid......

Registered
All those democrats that fled Texas on the private jet and flew without mask and took all those selfies were vaccinated and guess what 3 of them tested positive for covid......
COVID19 vaccinations don't keep you from getting COVID, it reduces your symptoms/impact and should keep you from having to be hospitalized if you do get it. It is about your health and reducing patient care.

Registered
I will say two things:
Nailed it!

I don't get the flu shot, but my fiance has to for work (RN at hospital). Neither of us ever get sick. It does seem like most people I know who get the flu shot do end up getting some form of illness that same year afterwards. That's why I've never been a fan of it on top of finding out that it's a guessing game which strains they choose to include in the shot.

Registered
COVID19 vaccinations don't keep you from getting COVID, it reduces your symptoms/impact and should keep you from having to be hospitalized if you do get it. It is about your health and reducing patient care.
It's crazy how many people don't understand that that is how this works. There's a reason why there are way more unvaccinated patients in the hospitals with severe covid symptoms versus those that have been vaccinated.

It's crazy how many people don't understand that that is how this works. There's a reason why there are way more unvaccinated patients in the hospitals with severe covid symptoms versus those that have been vaccinated.
No it's crazy how many people have had severe or fatal symptoms from the vaccine! I know several nurses at different hospitals and the most concerning thing is how the amount of miscarriages have sky rocketed due to vaccine and the amount of heart trouble and ohh the j&j shot is now the reason for lots of people getting a disease that attacks the immune system and damages Your nerves, and who knows the long term affects people, and also most of these vaccines are maybe 60% affective from the get to, to each there own but there is no way the government should be pushing the shot and nor you guys with the sarcastic jabs at unvaccinated.

Registered
No it's crazy how many people have had severe or fatal symptoms from the vaccine! I know several nurses at different hospitals and the most concerning thing is how the amount of miscarriages have sky rocketed due to vaccine and the amount of heart trouble and ohh the j&j shot is now the reason for lots of people getting a disease that attacks the immune system and damages Your nerves, and who knows the long term affects people, and also most of these vaccines are maybe 60% affective from the get to, to each there own but there is no way the government should be pushing the shot and nor you guys with the sarcastic jabs at unvaccinated.
Whose forcing you to go get the damn thing? ABSOLUTELY NOBODY! A recommendation is not the same as being forced against your will. I still haven't been vaccinated myself so why would I be making jabs at the unvaccinated when I am in that category? The point me and Gamegetter were making is that we do have a choice on whether to get vaccinated in this country and somehow you seem to think you're being held at gun point to get the shot when that's absolutely not the case.

My fiance works in a hospital and has dealt with a bunch of covid patients and knows a ton of people that have been vaccinated. I've asked her many times about whether they have seen a lot of people with severe reactions to the vaccines and the answer is simply no. The one constant I get from her is that vaccinated people that catch Covid show far less severe symptoms than the unvaccinated. She also says to avoid the J&J vaccine and stick with Moderna or Pfizer if you do get vaccinated for reasons you've already mentioned.

Under appreciated
I would say facing firing for not getting a vaccine is a forced act. I guess its fine if that was in your contract and you knew about it going in.

And the 鈥渕ust wear a mask if not vaccinated鈥 thing is a joke because nobody is there checking for vaccinations. Which is why some people want vaccination passports and are pushing for them to be required. I think that鈥檚 ridiculous personally but if someone owns a business, they can require any sort of medical proof they want before you enter their property I guess.

Reactions: 20'

Registered
Whose forcing you to go get the damn thing? ABSOLUTELY NOBODY! A recommendation is not the same as being forced against your will. I still haven't been vaccinated myself so why would I be making jabs at the unvaccinated when I am in that category? The point me and Gamegetter were making is that we do have a choice on whether to get vaccinated in this country and somehow you seem to think you're being held at gun point to get the shot when that's absolutely not the case.

My fiance works in a hospital and has dealt with a bunch of covid patients and knows a ton of people that have been vaccinated. I've asked her many times about whether they have seen a lot of people with severe reactions to the vaccines and the answer is simply no. The one constant I get from her is that vaccinated people that catch Covid show far less severe symptoms than the unvaccinated. She also says to avoid the J&J vaccine and stick with Moderna or Pfizer if you do get vaccinated for reasons you've already mentioned.
BjC hospitals are requiring their employees to get the vax. Initially it was regardless of religion, but they aren't sticking to that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

You sound a little steamy there ol Seth ol buddy ol pal.
There was like zero flu deaths last year and hospitalizations but tons of covid and is basically similar symptoms and now there is a new strand of covid and it's thriving but still again flu is basically non existent, just makes you think a bit huh!This is not about keeping people safe and healthy anymore it's about control, that's what is sickening!

Under appreciated
I refuse to believe that there isnt any influenza going around last year and this. Its just not possible.

Talk to the mask sheep and they say its because the mask has tamped it down.
But then tell them that people with masks have still gotten covid, they say masks arent 100% effective.

Prevents flu 100%
Prevents covid not 100%
Flu and covid spread the same way

I dont think people ever even stop to think what they are believing sometimes..

Registered
A coworker of mines family is sick with influenza and strep right now. All of them except him tested + today.

Registered
BjC hospitals are requiring their employees to get the vax. Initially it was regardless of religion, but they aren't sticking to that.

Good thing you're not forced to work for a certain employer either. As short as hospitals are, you can leave and go work for just about any of them and likely get a sign on bonus to boot. Rolla isn't forcing their employees to get vaccinated at this time and they are so short handed that they were offering triple pay for people to come in a work. $90+/hour for an RN isn't too shabby.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts