Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool3:

Had to get bloodwork done yesterday so I figured I might as well get the shot since I was getting poked a few times anyway.

I went to bed super early last night (which seemed odd). Today I'm tired, achy, and mild sore throat.

I hope I feel better tomorrow, I have a hot date :D

·
Registered
31,472 Posts
Getting vaccinated cause autism too. I wouldn't go to the DR. at all. If you start feeling bad just drain a little blood out of your system and get you an eye of newt poultice. :cheers:

Reactions: timberdoodle

·
Trapper Groupie
7,707 Posts
Lots of stories about hospitals having to rinse out needles and reuse them.Most of the lack of funds at hospitals go back to the illegals gettin free health care

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey it is the governments way of spreading it around to control the impact on the work force. That way an area does not shut down when it hits because several have already had it. I have had it every time I took the shot. never got it in a year I did not take it.

·
Registered
32,193 Posts
I never get the flu shot. The Dr. made my wife get it since she is preggo.

·
Registered
32,193 Posts
[rquote=2358261&tid=164611&author=knockemdeadd]Dr Phil? err, I mean, Dr Gentleben? Set the record straight, wouldja? :peepwall:[/rquote]

OBGYN

And apparently, I cannot type wife today for nothing. :stickfight:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,895 Posts
Shooting flu virus into your arm with a sharp needle, just never appealed to me.:shrug:

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
[rquote=2358261&tid=164611&author=knockemdeadd]Dr Phil? err, I mean, Dr Gentleben? Set the record straight, wouldja? :peepwall:[/rquote]It's a never ending debate, one which I don't want to get into. It's a bunch of :bull: , that's all.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Got that silly flu shot twice in my life and ended up sicker than the ****ens both times, hate feeling like I have died, a dog ate me and then pooped me out over a cliff:whinging:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,888 Posts
Any vaccine carries some risk of actually giving you what you are being vaccinated against.....but it's a worthwhile risk to prevent rampant spread by successfully vaccinating the public.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
20 years ago I got one....got sicker than hell...never again...and I dont get sick...eat healthy...exercise.

·
Banned
8,589 Posts
This years "recipe" for the flu shot is actual the same as last years so there's some debate as to whether you actually need to get re-vaccinated if you had it last year.

·
8,793 Posts
Work at a hospital and it's real simple. Get the shot or wear a mask from Oct-Jan.

I feel like crap for a few days and usually get something that knocks me out of work for a couple of days, but I am not wearing a stupid mask for that long.

·
Registered
69,561 Posts
My employer has FREE FLU SHOTS to who wants them. They set up a space in the break room. Both of my parents come in to get them each year and each year asks if I got mine yet. I tell them NO each year. Both of them end up getting sickly and sometimes worse but I hardly ever do.........but I do get sick of them asking me if I got my FLU SHOT.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts