I didn't want to miss anyone...

Discussion in 'Youth Hunts & Photos' started by Cherokee, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    To the kids who hunted and did or did not get a deer. Congratulations!!! You just had an experience of a lifetime! If you didn't get a deer, don't be discouraged, keep after it and your time will come. Kids who did get deer, remember the whole hunt. All kids, remember the sights, sounds and smells of being out there. It's an awesome thing to experience, God and Mother Nature work hand in hand.

To the adults who took kids, Awesome Job!!! Without you these kids wouldn't have had that special time with you. They will always remember you taking your time to be with and mentoring them. You are their heroes, whether you know it or not.

One last thing, I hope you have many more hunts together as the future of our sport depends on people gaining knowledge and passing it down.
    Well done everyone !!!:cheers:

2. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Good post; I don't open and comment on all the threads either, but I'd like to echo your congrats to all. :cheers:

3. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

[rquote=1873459&tid=130483&author=Cherokee]To the kids who hunted and did or did not get a deer. Congratulations!!! You just had an experience of a lifetime! If you didn't get a deer, don't be discouraged, keep after it and your time will come. Kids who did get deer, remember the whole hunt. All kids, remember the sights, sounds and smells of being out there. It's an awesome thing to experience, God and Mother Nature work hand in hand.

To the adults who took kids, Awesome Job!!! Without you these kids wouldn't have had that special time with you. They will always remember you taking your time to be with and mentoring them. You are their heroes, whether you know it or not.

One last thing, I hope you have many more hunts together as the future of our sport depends on people gaining knowledge and passing it down.
    Well done everyone !!!:cheers:[/rquote]X2:eek::

4. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1873748&tid=130483&author=GoGop]Good post; I don't open and comment on all the threads either, but I'd like to echo your congrats to all. :cheers:[/rquote]

Myself as well. Congrats to the youngins who got to hunt, even if in the end it didn't result in dead deer. I'm still glad you were able to get out & hunt.:claphands::claphands:

5. 160983

160983 Guest

Same here. Congrats to all the kids. You guys and gals tore them up this year.:eek::

Excellent post Cherokee - I couldn't keep up with all the cool posts.:claphands:

6. battman1

battman1 Active Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Ray Co. Mo.
    Congrats from me also.I used to try and answer each one but always left some out.So I like to doone for everyone.:cheers: