Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got the Boat all ready to go.Asked the wife if I could take it out alone.She said no because I have never took it out by myself,she said it would be best I have someone with me a couple times.

So I have fresh 10 pound Mono on 3 rods.Getting ready to do a little bank fishing this afternoon.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin had Carp Lips the other day.

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by JackJr
Dave if ya got the Big :D with you you won't be alone.;)

Jack
I don't think Tina is wanting me to die before this weekend.I'm suppose to come into some money.

oneshot
:D Yea the Big Grin has learned from oneshot.Hold on when he says watch this.:confused:

· Registered
7,289 Posts
If that is the case (I don't think Tina is wanting me to die before this weekend.I'm suppose to come into some money.) I wouldn't get in the boat with her AFTER this weekend or she may be comming into some money. LOL

· Registered
1,142 Posts
Originally posted by oneshot 1
Yesterday I got the Boat all ready to go.Asked the wife if I could take it out alone.She said no because I have never took it out by myself,she said it would be best I have someone with me a couple times.
Sounds like the same grief I get from my better half. Now I just tell her I'm a going fishing with "Bob from work". She keeps wondering why Bob never stops by before or after we fish..... Will she ever catch on? :roll2:

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Mr.Crappie
Oneshot1- Is the boat still working out good for you?
Oh yea!! Went and got a Keel Guard for it at Bass Pro.Blowed Fuse on the Live Well.But no problems.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin is ready for night Fishing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.