i cant understand(thieving) people

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by macon county boy, Nov 6, 2010.

1. macon county boy

macon county boy New Member

May 6, 2009
    why would someone steal game cameras, destroy peoples stands ,steal parts off your climbing stands yep its been happening to us all this year and were paying a lease for this to happen,buddy called a while ago said the seat was cut out of his climber and they took the cables the sheriff has been notified were just sick of it. our lease borders conservation land its posted everywhere so theres no excuses when they get caught.

2. igor

igor Active Member

Mar 8, 2006
    Sounds like somebody is pee'd off. Who hunted it before would be an excellent
    starting point imo.

3. thompson

thompson Active Member

Nov 26, 2007
    :soapbox: I know where your coming from. Had a bow hanger and the cushion taken out of my ladder stand this week. It wasn't anywhere close to public land

4. macon county boy

May 6, 2009
    exactly what were thinking some guys from arnold mo. leased it last year, and the landowner decided he didnt want them back and leased it to me and my buddy. they bhad stands still on the property and they came and got them and my game cam went with them also that was a few months ago. and its starting up again. the farmer didnt get their names all we know is one feller owns a fruit and veggie stand in arnold

5. igor

igor Active Member

Mar 8, 2006
    some well hidden ir cams should do the trick. put tape on any led light source.

get em!!

6. macon county boy

May 6, 2009
    ya i got a bushnell ir cam was thinking the same thing

7. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    I had 2 cams and a stand stolen off a lease this year, that gear cost me more than my slice of the lease. :mad2::mad2:

8. bowhuntKS

bowhuntKS King of the White Ninjas

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    Just once I'd like to catch one of those guys in the act.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [rquote=1883440&tid=131157&author=bowhuntKS]Just once I'd like to catch one of those guys in the act.[/rquote]
    Find their vehicle first and have a valve core removal tool handy. I didn't say a thing about touching those wheels-:whistle::whistle:

Just give them a toss into the weeds, those spare parts you got there around layin on the ground-:innocent:

10. macon county boy

May 6, 2009
    well caught a guy out there this morning on the neihbors land sheriff was notified and we have his plate number.

11. 160983

160983 Guest

On three occasions this year I have had pictures of people putting their hands on my camera setup. In response I put another camera up high in a tree and angle it down to cover that area. Most thieves aint that smart and dont think to look up high for another one.

Sorry to hear about your troubles - hope you get them.:cheers: