I Can't Believe They Are Still Selling These Shotguns

Discussion in 'Lemon List, Recalls & Safety Warnings' started by oneshot 1, Feb 6, 2006.

1. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
  2. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    "I Can't Believe They Are Still Selling These Shotguns"

That's cause folks are still buying them. Was yours a synthetic stock that broke?

Jack

3. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Yelp! Called them about it.They asked if I wanted another one? I asked if they was kidding? I did get my money back.

Its just like a White.But where the Stock bolts to the Barrel it breaks there,shoving the Barrel back.:eek:

oneshot

4. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

:eek: I think this is the first time I'm seen ol' Oneshot mad enough that the Big Grin was afraid to make an appearance. :eek:

5. i cant see what kind it is because of the filter on this work puter. Fill me in guys. Cause im sure if its crap ill end up buying one if you guys dont inform me.

thanks chad

6. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

"12 GA Navy Arms, with musket nipple and dial -a- choke."

Looks like a regular muzzleloader, but it's a 12ga.

7. Thanks gogop this dang thing wont let me look at anything that cantains a firearm. Dang company filters.

8. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    They was calling it Poor Boys Shotgun when I bought one.The dang thing shot good until the Stock give way.

oneshot
    :D The dang thing scared the Big Grin away.

9. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Onrshot just whittle ya a new stock. Wait have Tina do it fer ya...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Jack

10. 1madjack

1madjack New Member

Feb 17, 2006
    ebenezermo
    yikes, I almoat bought one of those things!:toilet: Thanks for the heads up! Guess I'll have to look around some more. Cya 1madjack:confused: