Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lunch break commander
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Everyone pause and :D real big and thank the Good Lord that you have the oppertunity to hunt deer and turkey with what what ever method you prefer and that you live in country that because men and women gave thier lives and sacrificed, you are FREE.

Free to legally hunt does during doe season if that is what you want to do.
and if you only want to hunt with a bow then that is your choice.

if you want to buy 47 doe tags and fill everyones freezer that you know and you do it Legally then go for it.

I realy love our country and this state that we live in and I think that we have it great.

In this season of thanksgiving I dont see much thanksgiving going on.

OK sermon is over lets all

:grouphug:

·
Retired
9,540 Posts
Pastor--Its not a sermon---its a way of life that lots of us have fought for and will continue to fight for until we can no longer fight..

I'm thankful each and every day for the chance to live one more day of my life.........

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
pastor, i give thanks every morning, every night and most days many times in between. i do not give thanks for unlimited bonus tags or the fact that 3 bucks a year can be killed and then listen to how antler restrictions will make up for these. come to think about it, i try not to bring God into such a trivial things as hunting. if i kill one great, if i don't great, i like to bring my real problems to the Lord to help me through.:cheers:

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
oh i think about God, heck i see God in a lot of things while hunting and in the outdoors, but i don't pray for a big buck or ducks to fill the sky The Man is bigger than that.

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
I agree Pastor..he is all around us providing in every way

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
:cheers: (root beer)

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
[rquote=1483956&tid=103729&author=Pastor]:D Everyone pause and :D real big and thank the Good Lord that you have the oppertunity to hunt deer and turkey with what what ever method you prefer and that you live in country that because men and women gave thier lives and sacrificed, you are FREE.

Free to legally hunt does during doe season if that is what you want to do.
and if you only want to hunt with a bow then that is your choice.

if you want to buy 47 doe tags and fill everyones freezer that you know and you do it Legally then go for it.

I realy love our country and this state that we live in and I think that we have it great.

In this season of thanksgiving I dont see much thanksgiving going on.

OK sermon is over lets all

:grouphug

[/rquote]

I'll second that entire post

·
Registered
481 Posts
well said once again pastor, well said:claphands:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I smile and give thanks for each and every day the good Lord gives me.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Great post Pastor! We tend to take a lot of things for granted with life's ever increasing pace. Opening morning I got to see my first Missouri sunrise in almost a year. I thanked the good Lord above just for the opportunity to witness His magnificent creation once again. There's something good for your spirit about getting to be part of an Ozark morning and seeing the woods wake up...we all need to do it more often!!!

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
AMEN! Thank God we live were we are free to hunt and fish and just live! Christians in some parts of the world sure don't have it as good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts