I am the best turkey caller in the world . read and learn .

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by mobiggerbucks, Mar 12, 2006.

1. mobiggerbucks

mobiggerbucks New Member

Jul 21, 2005
    lake of the ozarks
    I am , perhaps , the best turkey calling expert I have ever met . There are some things that I have learned to say to turkeys , too wit , I have no equals . I ,my friends , have learned to speak to turkeys in a COMPLETE SENTENCE . I don't do any of that HEY,HEY stuff . Not me . I can explain the situation to them and make them do exactly as I say . There is no one on this planet that can equal my skills .
    I have learned to say " one more step and I will blow your head off " I have also mastered the phrase " don't even THINK about crossing that ditch" . ( not bad eh? ) How about this one ? " When you fly down out of that tree , go away and never come back and gobble all the way over the hill "
    If there is anyone reading this who does not believe me then I will invite you to go hunting with me and I will demonstrate my skills . I only shoot deaf turkeys .
  2. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I hate to bust your bubble,,,,but this technic has been mastered by many:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

3. mobiggerbucks

mobiggerbucks New Member

Jul 21, 2005
    lake of the ozarks
    You mean I got competition ? Then lets have a contest . I am sure that I can be a serious contender .
  4. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I don't know who could judge it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we would probably come up with a 1400 way tie:rotfl:

5. igor

igor Active Member

Mar 8, 2006
    He's not lying I have heard him call.
    What I do when he is cown there is go as far away
    as possible and wait.:wave::)
  6. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

Ever seen one of those cartoons when all the animals stampede out of the forest?...thats Mobiggie headn into the woods
  7. Grumpy

Grumpy New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    Central MO
    Been there and done that..................
    Lots of times.
  8. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

I hear he's good at loadn 4wheelers into trucks too:bangin:
  9. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    I usually use sign language on the deaf ones when they won't come in.
  10. semohuntingguy

semohuntingguy New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    southeast mo.
    hea i mastered that type of calling seeral yrs ago i have even got some more secrets if you want i can try to teach you
  11. JarJar

JarJar New Member

Sep 27, 2005
    [​IMG] We will see who is the best at this so called "Calling"...[​IMG]