i ain't hunting there again till the creek freezes

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by coyotehunter, Nov 2, 2010.

1. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    i came out of the woods with a monster headache.lost count after 87 wood ducks,some walking around some in the creek all making noise,then there had to be at least twenty five of them stupid noisy woodpeckers.then throw in an even eight big ole gobblers running around plus they flew up all around me to roost.then throw in four hoot owls hooting their butts off.then at at least a thousand tree rats within fifty feet of my stand.then the coyotes started howling.i tell yah it was horrible.i know one thing if i ever go in the woods without enough cigs again i'm going home to get some:mad2: oh did see a nice ten dogging a doe and about sunset two more does.but it was a long evening:whistle:

2. txcobowhunter

txcobowhunter Deer Gear Collecter

Oct 5, 2008
    Texas County
    Sounds like the day we all dream about!!!

3. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Did you shoot anything?!?.......

4. lma

lma Active Member

Ahhh the sights and sounds of nature! I hope your next venture out goes much better for you, Yote :wave:

5. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1876982&tid=130741&author=Refuze2falo]Did you shoot anything?!?.......[/rquote]heaven to betsy no,its not time yet:hysterical:

6. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1876986&tid=130741&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1876982&tid=130741&author=Refuze2falo]Did you shoot anything?!?.......[/rquote]heaven to besty no,its not time yet:hysterical:[/rquote]

Well quit posting that whistler smiley then....:toilet:

7. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    i ain't see nothing of you killing anything:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

8. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1876991&tid=130741&author=coyotehunter]i ain't see nothing of you killing anything:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:[/rquote]

I aint seen nothing of you working :whistle::whistle::whistle:

9. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
  10. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    oh trust me i am working,just about out of space to hang anything.so the working part is about to end about thursday if everything goes right:Dthen it is serious time.heck i might even hunt in the mornings to:D

11. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Well I give ya Thursday and Friday but after that it's head-to-head

12. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1876977&tid=130741&author=coyotehunter] i came out of the woods with a monster headache.lost count after 87 wood ducks,some walking around some in the creek all making noise,then there had to be at least twenty five of them stupid noisy woodpeckers.then throw in an even eight big ole gobblers running around plus they flew up all around me to roost.then throw in four hoot owls hooting their butts off.then at at least a thousand tree rats within fifty feet of my stand.then the coyotes started howling.i tell yah it was horrible.i know one thing if i ever go in the woods without enough cigs again i'm going home to get some:mad2: oh did see a nice ten dogging a doe and about sunset two more does.but it was a long evening:whistle:[/rquote]

You poor baby. It's gonna get better, the wind's comin back.

13. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    Sounds like a good day.

14. SHEDHEAD

SHEDHEAD New Member

Feb 15, 2008
    MAN THEM WOODPECKERS ARE ANNOYING! At one of our stands they are always around it....They are definately loud!

15. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
    Sounds like your hunt was mostly for the birds. :claphands:

16. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    :quackquack::quackquack::quackquack::quackquack: :wave:

17. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1877326&tid=130741&author=BigJake]Sounds like your hunt was mostly for the birds. :claphands:[/rquote]

:hysterical: :bowing:

18. Bricky

Bricky Active Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Bonne Terre Mo.
    [rquote=1877311&tid=130741&author=SHEDHEAD]MAN THEM WOODPECKERS ARE ANNOYING! At one of our stands they are always around it....They are definately loud![/rquote]

loud and messy
    had one over my head for close to a hour the other day
    sure was glad i had a hat on :rof2: