Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It certainly says something though when only 2 out of the 3 that were banned were so lonely without MWT that they came back under some other username.
#cantstayaway
#prostaffers
Especially then they could be hunting elks.... hahaha, I mean that's messed up right there. :D

·
Vendor
287 Posts
He iddnt have anyone banned... he has no pull or authority here.
But I think you were joking about that anyway.

It certainly says something though when only 2 out of the 3 that were banned were so lonely without MWT that they came back under some other username.
#cantstayaway
#prostaffers
Yep... Im just so lonely....

Could you stop being obsessed with me?

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

Rat's not the guy that got the boot, and came back under a different name, and posting while he should be hunting...

Obsessed? hahahaha

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts

I'm not. Just noting that while elk hunting, and while being banned, you have posted over 50 times in the last 24 hours.

Carry on... maybe follow a bugle with a few short chuckles. Or, check the covid thread for other ways to gift us with your expertise, either way.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I'm not. Just noting that while elk hunting, and while being banned, you have posted over 50 times in the last 24 hours.

Carry on... maybe follow a bugle with a few short chuckles. Or, check the covid thread for other ways to gift us with your expertise, either way.
Not to mention that "business acct" had never posted anyting until 13 days ago.... hahaha.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,871 Posts
Sometimes the user's IP address is banned so they can't create another handle. I don't know if this the case on ninja, because they may not have very many IP addresses in Northern Arkansas.

Reactions: rat

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Sometimes the user's IP address is banned so they can't create another handle. I don't know if this the case on ninja, because they may not have very many IP addresses in Northern Arkansas.
Pretty sure he connected via the string and can method.... :D

·
Vendor
287 Posts

You ever been elk hunting?

·
PURE KILLER
38,012 Posts
I guess there is a lot of people enjoying the place without him constant bull poopey all the time. You would think if he cant text where he is elk hunting he could post a picture.
Seems weird where ever we elk hunt we have to drive for miles to get a signal.

·
just a no body
14,705 Posts
I guess there is a lot of people enjoying the place without him constant bull poopey all the time. You would think if he cant text where he is elk hunting he could post a picture.
Seems weird where ever we elk hunt we have to drive for miles to get a signal.
hard to say sometimes.. I was hunting Elk in Utah sitting on a plateau in the middle of no where and had better signal than I did in my own home in Pilot Grove but I will say this IF I were out in God's country chasing a Bugler I'd be hanged before I'd care what a bunch of MWT slapnuts were talking about

·
Vendor
287 Posts
hard to say sometimes.. I was hunting Elk in Utah sitting on a plateau in the middle of no where and had better signal than I did in my own home in Pilot Grove but I will say this IF I were out in God's country chasing a Bugler I'd be hanged before I'd care what a bunch of MWT slapnuts were talking about
Youd think so, but no. Tons of down time until they start bugling. Setting in a treestand over water all day is BORING....

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Yep… sitting over a waterfall in the mountains with binos and archery equipment must really be boring.
Cant you find an arcade somewhere with a Mrs PacMan machine or anything to keep it interesting?

·
Vendor
287 Posts
Yep… sitting over a waterfall in the mountains with binos and archery equipment must really be boring.
Cant you find an arcade somewhere with a Mrs PacMan machine or anything to keep it interesting?
You should go elk hunting sometime.

Where is this waterfall? It sounds cool.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
You might look at the date this name was created. Its the name with access to the special areas of the site.
That accounts first post was made 13 days ago as soon as your other one got banned. I dont give a crap when it was created.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts