Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all members and staff.....

What is the point of Banning someone, if you are just going to let them come back in under a new name, and stir up the same old crap?

I want to be clear in stating.... The people probably should not have been banned to begin with.... Although, maybe there were things I am un-aware of that would make me feel different. Ya, they were annoying as he-ll, but is that really grounds for a dismissal?

But, if you are going to do it, then do it right?

Convince me otherwise.... :D

·
just a no body
14,705 Posts
For all members and staff.....

What is the point of Banning someone, if you are just going to let them come back in under a new name, and stir up the same old crap?

I want to be clear in stating.... The people probably should not have been banned to begin with.... Although, maybe there were things I am un-aware of that would make me feel different. Ya, they were annoying as he-ll, but is that really grounds for a dismissal?

But, if you are going to do it, then do it right?

Convince me otherwise.... :D
and then we have the ninja who has tried to come back under different guises only not to be approved. It's not hard to figure out quickly enough who's who. We have it happen all the time in the Chiefs Forum I help moderate, often times it's a game of wacka mole. In MWTs case I think it's jus a lack of consistent moderation and moderators who do not take a daily interest in the goings on. JMO of course.

·
1,445 Posts
Rules need to be consistent and true for everyone. Period!

Reactions: Gamegetter and 20'

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rules need to be consistent and true for everyone. Period!
Agreed..... And one other thing, if a person is gonna be allowed to come back, may as well have them come back with their original moniker.... I can't keep track of things as it is, and I need to know as easily as possible if a person posting is on my a-hole list... :D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and then we have the ninja who has tried to come back under different guises only not to be approved. It's not hard to figure out quickly enough who's who. We have it happen all the time in the Chiefs Forum I help moderate, often times it's a game of wacka mole. In MWTs case I think it's jus a lack of consistent moderation and moderators who do not take a daily interest in the goings on. JMO of course.
Pretty sure that the people running the show here, have labeled ole Nin-jir as a insurrectionist..... :D Was that him with the **** skin cap in DC? :D

Reactions: thwackaddict

·
Vendor
287 Posts
Agreed..... And one other thing, if a person is gonna be allowed to come back, may as well have them come back with their original moniker.... I can't keep track of things as it is, and I need to know as easily as possible if a person posting is on my a-hole list... :D
Some people have had 2 monikers for a long time. One is personal and one is business.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some people have had 2 monikers for a long time. One is personal and one is business.
People should just have one.... you have to be pretty ate up to have two.... Business... on MWT.... hahaha

·
Registered
32,330 Posts
Has the business moniker been used any other time except when you were banned?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

·
Registered
69,698 Posts
I know of a few bannings that the banned came back under another screen name and became a valued member. More than one actually...but those were back in the "Good Ole Days".

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do a ton of business on MWT.
Maybe this account you are using should be just for that then, and not stirring the pot on another turkey thread..... hahahaha What kind of person goes on an elk hunt, then spends their time arguing turkeys and covid on MWT under their second account because their first one was banned for arguing turkeys..... You are special, I'll give you that. #Dork

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Has the business moniker been used any other time except when you were banned?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app
would suspect most people u2u's him via the hawk moniker, not the other one. Becuase until Hawk got banned, no one even knew the other existed... hahaha

Just some more lame brain mumbo jumbo for a guy who is obsessed with this place. hahahahaha

·
Vendor
287 Posts
Maybe this account you are using should be just for that then, and not stirring the pot on another turkey thread..... hahahaha What kind of person goes on an elk hunt, then spends their time arguing turkeys and covid on MWT under their second account because their first one was banned for arguing turkeys..... You are special, I'll give you that. #Dork
Just because the facts hurt your feelings doesnt mean the pots being stirred. All thats happening is what this site was designed for, discussing turkeys and relaying QUALITY information about them. If steelman wants to make a list of people that agree with him Im more than happy to present mine and we will see where the biologists opinions fall.

·
Vendor
287 Posts
would suspect most people u2u's him via the hawk moniker, not the other one. Becuase until Hawk got banned, no one even knew the other existed... hahaha

Just some more lame brain mumbo jumbo for a guy who is obsessed with this place. hahahahaha
If you only knew....

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just because the facts hurt your feelings doesnt mean the pots being stirred. All thats happening is what this site was designed for, discussing turkeys and relaying QUALITY information about them. If steelman wants to make a list of people that agree with him Im more than happy to present mine and we will see where the biologists opinions fall.
I don't care enough about it to "have my feelings hurt" over anythjing you have ever posted on the topic. Turkeys could go extinct tomorrow, and ya it'd be a shame, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it. And, to be honest, that has nothing to do with what I posted.... The SMP Mortgage personna was personna non grata until 13 days ago. Don't give me some BS about doing business with it. It is what it is.

You get banned, you can't handle being away from this place so here you are.
Henry gets banned, and to best of my knowledge has not been back.
CRE10 gets banned, and comes back as SMP Trucker, but only likes stuff from time to time, I don't think he's posted under it.

Now, the fact you are supposed to be elk hunting, but are on here using a 2nd account to continue your turkey nonsense, only goes to emphasize how ate up you are about this place.... I mean, that's really f'd up man.... hahahaha

·
just a no body
14,705 Posts
I don't care enough about it to "have my feelings hurt" over anythjing you have ever posted on the topic. Turkeys could go extinct tomorrow, and ya it'd be a shame, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it. And, to be honest, that has nothing to do with what I posted.... The SMP Mortgage personna was personna non grata until 13 days ago. Don't give me some BS about doing business with it. It is what it is.

You get banned, you can't handle being away from this place so here you are.
Henry gets banned, and to best of my knowledge has not been back.
CRE10 gets banned, and comes back as SMP Trucker, but only likes stuff from time to time, I don't think he's posted under it.

Now, the fact you are supposed to be elk hunting, but are on here using a 2nd account to continue your turkey nonsense, only goes to emphasize how ate up you are about this place.... I mean, that's really f'd up man.... hahahaha
Henry got Banned??? Dang I thought he was an untouchable since rumor had it he got the ninja banned... dang I miss a lot

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
He is ONLY liking posts that counter hawks in an attempt to make it look like Henry.

Its pretty transparent, like nobody would have figured that out. lol

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Henry got Banned??? Dang I thought he was an untouchable since rumor had it he got the ninja banned... dang I miss a lot
He iddnt have anyone banned... he has no pull or authority here.
But I think you were joking about that anyway.

It certainly says something though when only 2 out of the 3 that were banned were so lonely without MWT that they came back under some other username.
#cantstayaway
#prostaffers

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Even the "untouchable" can get touched some times it seems.... hahaha

Heck, anyone who has been here very long at all, and actually did much posting has been banded at one time or another. I've had 2 such incidents.... Of course, it was never my fault though. :D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He is ONLY liking posts that counter hawks in an attempt to make it look like Henry.

Its pretty transparent, like nobody would have figured that out. lol
He's a bit of a stalker I hear.... Surely he's liked some MM posts too. :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts