Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is needing anything dipped...Guns, Equipment. Euro mounts...ANYTHING, let me know. I'm offering 15% off till the end of September. Many different prints available and if I don't have it...Ill get it.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Entire gun would be around 320.00 plus disassembly and reassembly. Stock and Forearm only would be about 225-250 plus disassembly. There is a classic bottomland and a new bottomland available. All the Mossy Oak prints are slightly higher due to the fact that they are true Mossy Oak, and they REQUIRE certain dedicated base coats. Normally a complete shotgun runs around 250-275, and stock and forearm only is around 150...Keep in mind if you choose to disassemble it and reassemble it it'll also save a bit of money there.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anytime, There are some awesome prints available.. too many to actually keep any number in stock.. I do keep a few, but for camo prints I usually have people check out whats available from my supplier and then I order them. If youre interested you can go to Bigbrainfilm.com and check out whats available. Its where I get 90 percent of my films. Theyre very high quality. All of my undercoats (except mossy oak) are from One Hit Wonder and are specially designed for hydrographics, and all my Clear is PPG..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts