Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You mean like a snow camo or something? Thats the most common pattern I dip the Euros in. Every skull thats dipped gets painted, depending on what color the film requires. An example is the snow camo. The print is transparent, so the skull must be painted white. However for example some mossy oaks have a tan undercoat..it depends on the film. Rrally there is no dipping solid colors

·
Banned
11,391 Posts
You should become a site sponsor to support this palace that allows you to sell your services and wares.

Reactions: STTH

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you mean $60 after cleaning? Is there a charge for cleaning then $60 for the hydrodip?
If i only have one or two i dont mind cleaning them. What happens is they start coming in..I cant keep up with the cleaning and i get backed up. At 60 bucks i make hardly anything on Euro dips. I mostly do it for a few reasons. 1. To give people a cheaper alternative if they cant afford a traditional mount. 2. It is a form of networking, I dip a skull, then the customer remembers me for guns, bows, car parts, harley parts etc. 3. I just like doing skulls. I advertise quick turnaround. If i get a skull thats clean..and have the print on hand..you get your head back in 3-4 days on avg.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Post some pics
I have one as my profile pic. Ill try and look through my computer for some more. I used to have a webpage with quite a few on it but i got tired of paying for a webpage when i get more work through word of mouth or social media. And quite homestly while i used to photo almost everything i dipped, i dont much anymore...but i do have some on one of my laptops i think that i can post.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I would love to find someone local to STL who would clean my buck. Do not have time right but and rather not wait around until summer etc... Could you just clean, no dip? Thanks if not no worries at all sir!

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I would say there is a difference in cleaning your own skull and cleaning for hire

·
Registered
32,789 Posts
I'm thinking he meant doing a euro for the purpose of a service for someone. I cant imagine diy would be an issue.

Reactions: 20'

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I dont clean skulls, if you read the ad it states AFTER cleaned. Also, i dont dissassemble or reassemble guns, i sublet that out. My pricing reflects the price of getting something dipped. If you bring me a skull, it has to be clean. If you bring me a gun, it has to be disassembled, otherwise theres a charge for it. No worries im aware of what i need and dont need to operate.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.