Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!!I have been surfing this forum for awhile but this is My first post on Missouri Whitetails. This is my first year deer hunting and my husband has been hunting for 5 yrs or so. My grandma used to hunt in the National Forsest near Salem her whole life. But she can't go with us to show us any decent areas and the areas she does tell us about have changed so much since she has hunted them.

Now I am not asking for anyone to give me their honey holes location....just a little direction. I know we really need to go out and scout but need a starting place. Would like to be able to camp somewhere in there too!:)

Oh...and BTW my grandma is almost 87 yrs old and still hunts at her sister's property. She gets in her car and drives right down to her stand and gets a deer every year!!

Thanks so much guys!!:wave:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Lot's of good looking areas South and South East of Salem, not much at all due west toward Licking. By South East i mean the Hifhway that goes thru Boss, crooked and winding but LOTS of good looking Forest there. BTW Welcome to the Site.

·
Local Legend
4,617 Posts
PM me...I'll help if I can....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.