Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was made aware of this lease through an email. Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you where I found it so you can contact the people in charge.

500 Acres
Maximum of 12 hunters. $6000

This one HAS IT ALL!!! Good timber, plenty of water, crops, food plots, lots of CRP, salt/mineral licks and well laid out. Excellent N. Mo. farm is a dream come true for the avid hunter. Landowner has some wheat and beans planted for harvest and is also putting out salt/minerals & food plots on the sections still in the CRP program. Land starts to come out in 2007-2013. As it does, landowner plans to add to his agriculture farming which will keep the hunting strong. Unbelievable deer and turkey sign proves that the hunting should be AWESOME! Landowner has small apartment in barn that can be used by hunters. Camping and ATV use is allowed. There is also a small B&B just up the road which offers lodging, hot showers, meals for any hunters interested. Can be combined with #3575 for additional hunting land which is only 3 miles away.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Sounds like a good one, but dang...a little on the steep side...unfortunately that's what good spots are goin for these days!!! Jmac, you should get 11 of your buddies to go in with ya...oh wait, do you have that many???hehehe JK dude!!!

·
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brad, the sad answer: NO :roll2:

:cheers:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one...hehehe. I have been over alot of Linn County, and I'd bet this lease is some good huntin....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts