Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Relay for Life---"Hunting For a Cure Shoot"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letting everyone know that the Buckeye Bowbenders will be holding a "special" shoot on July 29-30 in conjunction with the American Cancer Society to help raise money to continue cancer research. All of us have or will be affected by cancer in one way or another and as hunters this is a way for us to work to help others and show our support for our friends and families. there are many prizes that we are giving away to the shooters and here is a list of our sponsors so far:
Knight Muzzleloaders
Rinehart Targets
Bushnell
G5
Carbon Express
Drury Outdoors
Hunter's Specailties
City Boy Archery
Big River Archery
Scheel's All Sports
Winner's Choice
Leven Industries (Doinker)
Berry Strings
Carter Archery
Duck Commanders
STS
Dead Down Wind
Girdner's Post and Lumber
Select Archery
On-Target Archery
Army National Guard

---we are giving away two Mathews Genesis bows to the children...
---Selling raffle tickets on a new Knight Disc Xtreme Muzzleloader
---Selling raffle tickets on a new 12-gun Gun cabinet from Wal-Mart

These are some of the sponsors that we have and we are still receiving things at this time so I will try to keep updating the list as I go......

I really hope to see as many people as we can get there in order to make this event go well....we have many things to give away and many more things on the way so please come and support this shoot as we "HUNT FOR A CURE".

---if you have any questions at all about anything please call me at 660-748-6035...or email me at [email protected]

thank you very much and I hope to see you all there,

dan

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just trying to get the word out this is a great shoot & for a good cause. I'm giving you all plenty of notice so you can make room on your schedule.

I hope to see some of you there, & I'll keep pushing this to the top as it gets closer.

U2U me if you have any question or contact Dan Martin @ 660 748 6035

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Hows about a location and directions????? There are a bunch of guys on here that like the shoots well enough you might be surprised how many could show. I thank you for supporting the cause,,,cancer seems to be attacking my family from several directions here of late, and I can say the support is really appreciated.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
i know you have done it before but might ought to put up drictions and times just in case some newbys come visit and maybe we can remember to bump it up a couple times between then

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We will have good parking now and we just picked up some more sponsors that have given more donation items......

Wildlife Research Center
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Ross Archery

We are giving away a new Ross Bow to one shooter also.

Just updating with more info.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
i am lost your post was made on the 12th?

am i drunk?

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Tbone, do the saturday scores carry on into sunday, or are there trophies handed out both days? What day are all the prizes handed out? I'd hate to miss out on any free stuff, bein's I cain't win wit my shootin!!!!

·
5,632 Posts
The "Hunting for a Cure" shoot is in July per the schedule.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
yea, I can see dat...lol...you and droptine could come up here on sat., and we could leave out early Sun am!!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fireman give me a day or two to get you the correct answer.

You traditional shooters should shoot this because a friend of mine took 2nd last month but there was only 2 shooters in his class. I could have took home 3rd if I would of had some string & some sticks.

·
5,632 Posts
That's not TOO shabby an idea! That way I've got three times the chances of winning that Ross. ;)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here fireman this is the answers I got plus a list of some of the prizes

all scores will be carried over to sunday....this will be a two day event and there will be trophies given out to all class winners and there will be a couple "special" trophies given that i won't mention anymore about....

here are a list of some of the prizes:
rinehart 18-1 targets
9" rinehart balls
carbon express arrows
antler king food plot mix
duck commander food seasoning
buck wear shirts
drury videos
dead down wind spray
wildlife research center products
Hunter's Specialties turkey hunting supplies
doinker stabilizers
STS systems
bushnell binos
alpen coupons
carbon express hats
Ross archery hats
G5 Broadheads
Scheel's All Sports Gift Certifcates
Clothes from Scheel's
Free Crackerizing
Free Berry String
Slick Trick Broadheads
And Other Great Products

hope this helps

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,282 Posts
It's might far piece for me to drive. 276 miles one way.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Would like to come, but it's an awful long way for me to drive.

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Yeah only one problem, this is my weekend to work so getting out of work one day might happen two days not possible. U2U at ya fireman.

BTH

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.