Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being new to MO, I want to know if there are any hunting trade shows around. In MS we always had the wildlife extravaganza that was the first weekend in august. I live in Columbia and would like to find trade show around here. Anyone know of anything?

Thanks

·
5,632 Posts
Some time in March there is a good sized hunting expo at the Boone County fairgrounds. MWT has a booth every year. A whole bunch of us try to swing by and spend some time hanging around the booth meeting people.

There will be a bunch more talk about this when the time gets nearer.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Basspro has the Fall Classics coming up. Industry reps and seminars. I believe it is the weekend of the 11th. August that is.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
rakman thats the date of the one in springfeild the one in columiba bass pro isn't till the 19th

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Some time in March there is a good sized hunting expo at the Boone County fairgrounds. MWT has a booth every year. A whole bunch of us try to swing by and spend some time hanging around the booth meeting people.

Yep, Missouri Whitetail Classic. Its a good show. There is also one that goes on at a similar time (probably the weekend before or the weekend after) in Chillicothe. Its not a huge show, but there are some EXCELLENT deer there.

Parker

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire

Traditionally, the Mo Deer Classic is held the first week of March.....(notice how I worked that word in there...traditionally)hehehe I think I need a nap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.