Hunting Accidents Can Happen To Anyone

Discussion in 'Hunting News' started by Mailman, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I just finished glancing through my April 2006 copy of the Missouri Conservationist magizine. On page 28 I found the following article. "Hunting accidents can happen to anyone. Recent news that Vice President Dick Cheney was involved in a hunting accident emphasizes the fact that accidents can happen to anyone. Cheney, a former hunter education instructor, accidentally shot a companion while hunting quail in Texas this past February. With Missouri's spring turkey hunting season close at hand, Cheney's disheartening experience is a reminder to all hunters to constantly be aware of hunting partners' locations."..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Let's All Be Careful Out There.....It Can Happen To You Too!

2. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Please take an unarmed lawyer hunting with you this year fellas.

3. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
    Lmao @ hayzer

4. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    you know,the only person i almost shot during turkey season was a dag gum lawyer.he set for a hour, thirty yards from me hidden in the brush beside a tree.the bird came in eventually and i missed him the first shot and he took off running,i got on him and decided to take him on this side of the tree and right when the hammer was coming down he jumped up and yelled.but it was to late to call it back.the turkey went down three feet from him floppin.he started yellin at me and i thought i had shot him for sure.but when i got over to him and seen he was alright,i asked him how long had he been there?he said the whole time.i said you been there the whole time and never said a thing,do you have permission to be here?he kind of hee hawed around mumbled something about something.then i starting to get a little bit on the mad side and called him a stupid sob and then he started to fire up at me.well loyd the guy who owned the property heard all the commotion and headed our way.the lawyer seen the guy coming and took out for his truck.but we beat him to it and then the real arguing started,he ended up getting a trepass charge ,which i think was really embarassing to him.but to this day i don't think he knows how close he came to dying.i think at thirty yards with a ten gauge he wouldn't have been much left of him.even today when i see i look at him and shake my head, i would like to rip off his tupee and whip the tar out of him.but he doesn't speak to me and i just give him i'll kick your :ass: if you say one word to me look.so i guess i had my chance to shoot a lawyer and i blew it.but you never know there is still a chance there are a few lawyers still running around right booches:rotfl:

5. 8 point

8 point New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    SW MO
    That sounds like a close call .SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF THOSE PEPOLE THAT HAS :ass: FOR BRAINS. Thay should have put his :ass: behind bars.