huntersfriend.com

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by cfdjay, Mar 17, 2006.

1. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    I just wanted to give these guys another plug. After dealing with them for the past couple of weeks on my new bow order, they have been a joy to work with. I made several "custom" changes that aren't offered in the package and they were more than willing to work with me. It seems like a bunch of blue collar guys (like us) who know the value of a dollar and genuinely appreciate the business. Give them a try!!!!

2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Good to hear.

BTW.. they wont mail order bowtechs.. least, not in my area. They say if you are within 30 miles or so of a dealer, they just refer you to them. :banghead:

3. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    :eek::cheers::cheers: Glad to hear that there are some that still appreciate the little guys:cheers:

Rat, you won't find any Bowtech dealer that will mailorder the new line of Bows. BowTech will pull their distributorship if they get caught. But they can on last years models.

MoBowman ```---------->

4. mrclean

mrclean New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    Harrisburg
    yeah I have a buddy that "moved" temporarily so he could be far enough away from a dealer to work with huntersfriend. He was very impressed with them.

5. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Yeah, I just "placed an order" for someone who lived outside the area.

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Gotcha... I'm working it out with a local dealer. It should be in my hot hands next week sometime!:banana::banana: