Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Hunters Safety Course??

317 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  WBF
If a Missouri resident has a hunters safety course from another state, can they buy MO resident tags? Or do they have to complete the Missouri course?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Per MDC website, which took a whole 30 seconds to find, a resident of missouri must prove they have a certificate from another state. Once they are in the system, they won't need to provide any proof from there on out. Says electronic or written proof can be a viable source.

What took you so long? Dial up?
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.