1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Not a mistake I would want to make... :bangin:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Sorry guys....I'm out of the technology world a little bit and I don't have speakers on my computer....what happened?

Parker

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
the guy who shot the deer was suppose to be shooting a cull buck not a 180 class buck. He pi$$es off the guy who left in the truck and the rest of the guys told him to get out his checkbook.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
HAHA! I thought it was something similar to that! That SURE WAS NOT a cull buck! Oops! That one's gonna cost a dollar or two!

Thanks Brake!

Parker

·
Registered
69,765 Posts
The dude was susposed to shoot an 8 pt cull buck only. Then he popped this monster right at dark. On that particular ranch the bigger the buck the more you pay. This guy owes a bunch big time. He was a guest I gathered from the guy driving the truck. The truck driver was totally peived.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
If I was the truck driver.....I don't think I would've gotten that mad.....it just would have been very clear that the shooter was going to have to pay a PRETTY penny, or the next time he'd see me would be in court......

No doubt that buck would cost a TON on one of those ranches! :eek:

Parker

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
hate to spoil your alls fun but this video was acuatlty a staged video they made to show to a couple buddys that didn't make the hunt as a joke. it was a dang good joke but the video was never ment to make it to the web just one of those things but it was staged not true

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
OK now I am starting to get it, I thought you all have laws about shooting to big a deer. That whole get out your check book thing, I thought he meant for a fine.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
hate to spoil your alls fun but this video was acuatlty a staged video they made to show to a couple buddys that didn't make the hunt as a joke. it was a dang good joke but the video was never ment to make it to the web just one of those things but it was staged not true
Yea, you weren't the only one the know the real story...
We were just tryin to have a good time and see what happens! :moon:
Just messin with you man!:D

·
2,157 Posts
Bad thing is people call that hunting. Its not hunting, might as well be going to your local Zoo and picking one out. Kind of like going to Red Lobster and picking out the Lobster before they cook it for you. The bigger the lobster t he more you pay.

Pathetic!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts