Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a little teaser for ya'll...I took these pics north of Estes Park, right off the blacktop....2 big 6x6's, would go over 300" easily!!! When I was at my closest, they were about 18 yards!!!! No high fences either!!! Several pics, so bear with me!!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
okay,i won't be able to sleep tonight now.look good, thanks for the pics.stoked for sure

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
okay,i won't be able to sleep tonight now.look good, thanks for the pics.stoked for sure
I figured it'd git ya fired up!!!!! Have some cow pics too, but was about a quarter of a mile away, not nearly as good quality pics

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
man i think i can squeze one through in the fifth picture i think i can i think i can

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
man i think i can squeze one through in the fifth picture i think i can i think i can
LOL, you sound like me, I was pickin a spot everytime I took a pic!!!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
had to come back and look again. dam you.thats alright i got something in today that will flat knock your socks off and it came from iowa.i'll try to post it in the next couple of days:hysterical:.i think i have twelve more days before we head out.i've heard from other guys there not bugling yet,so maybe we will hit it right.:cheers:

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
He'll do !!

My buddies have been hearing a few bugles and seeing a lot of Mulie bucks.

I leave today....shoulda been gone already :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.