Hunt update

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by buddy, Mar 18, 2009.

1. buddy

buddy New Member

Dec 8, 2008
    mo/ill
    Just spoke with Greenhead hunter, he was awake believe it or not, but was on his way to a nap. Told me they put the hurts to the skycarp,:sniper: that him and dad had to do the shooting for the whole pit :hysterical:. They were gonna have at it some more this afternoon. Said pictures would follow. :cheers::cheers::sniper::sniper::sniper: I sure hope I get a sample of that goose jerky or sausage. :whistle:

2. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    It's the right time of year :2thumbsup:

3. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    you might but it won't be from that crew.:rof2:

4. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    Wanna bet? Jon will put them on birds!!!

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    woe, woe, woe, didn't mean to ruffles the feather. didn't realize the boys were going on a professional outing. i guess they should put birds down if they is payin for it. tell jon i am sorry.

6. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    oh yeah jon put them on birds like always they got 70 cant wait for sausage mmmmmmm

7. goosekilla

goosekilla Senior Member

Dec 9, 2008
    west of STL
    Johns pit is in one awesome spot. all you have to do is keeep your head down and shoot straight. I also talked to Scott Madison (Tim Grounds Calls and Show Me Snow Geese Guide) and he said they were smackin their areses. He didnt say that toker and knocker were doing all of the shootin though :whistle::whistle:

8. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    must be a good outfit, i am sure that bunch kept their head down arlight but getting them to shoot straight is another thing. i's hunted with da rebs before. makes me feel dang good about my abilities.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

unless it's a teal buzzing my head at mach 2 while wading in waste deep water. a little ebarassing but i'll get over it.:peepwall:

9. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    yeah toker and licker wouldnt say but licker said he shot 4 for sure and that the mrs reb was puttin the smack down on them one shot one kill he said there was not one single that she was told to cut that didnt fold on the spot so she killed them all i bet

10. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    ain't no betting, i could have told you that. you don't really think reb has killed a duck or goose do ya.

11. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    hey whats up killa you got that bird and you done chasin till govt chickens start up and who let you in the play house i thought you were a goat chaser:whistle::whistle::stickfight:

12. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    i have not seen that but i have seen him kill a 20 sack of white castles though:2thumbsup::dancin:

13. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    without prejudice at that.:hysterical:

14. goosekilla

goosekilla Senior Member

Dec 9, 2008
    west of STL
    I am ready in full force for turkeys. I have a personnal milestone that I will achieve this year.

15. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    :kewlpics::kewlpics::kewlpics::kewlpics::kewlpics::kewlpics::kewlpics:
    love those goverment chickens for sure
    sucks about your lanyard

16. goosekilla

goosekilla Senior Member

Dec 9, 2008
    west of STL
    Yeah my lanyard has me fairly upset. Did we just hijack this post???

17. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    :postpadder::blah::blah::postpadder:
    yeah whats new it is to easy to jack posts you been in the duckers play house yet killa

18. goosekilla

goosekilla Senior Member

Dec 9, 2008
    west of STL
    whats the duckers playhouse??

19. goosekilla

goosekilla Senior Member

Dec 9, 2008
    west of STL
    There is usaully only two words I want to hear after the word play and they are....ball, and....boy :claphands:

20. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    you probably don't want to know, just send mrb a u2 asking to get in it.:D